Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Stephen Mather

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Stephen Mather

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Stephen Mather nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Stephen Mather

Jeffrey Johnson
+1 on this nomination for sure. Stephen has been doing alot of
community outreach at workshops and trainings for several years now
and is a very valuable member of our community.

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Jeff McKenna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Stephen Mather nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Sanghee Shin

I dont want to flood the list once again. However Im here to second the nomination of Stephen Mather. He has contributed much to PostGIS and OpenDroneMap projects. Also he has carried out many outreach activities including workshops, seminars and talks. He will be a great asset to our community.

Cheers,

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: [hidden email]
보낸 날짜: 2017 9 9일 토요일 오전 12:57
받는 사람: [hidden email]
참조: [hidden email]
제목: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Stephen Mather

[...]

Michael Smith
A very big +1. I assumed Stephen was already a charter member
----
Michael Smith

US Army Corps
Remote Sensing GIS/Center
[hidden email]

>Forwarding Stephen Mather nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
>nominations list was updated [1].
>
>Best regards,
>Vasile & Jeff
>2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
>[1]
>BlockedBlockedhttps://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017Block
>ed

Anna Petrášová
Definitely +1,

Anna

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 8:08 AM, Michael Smith
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> A very big +1. I assumed Stephen was already a charter member
> ----
> Michael Smith
>
> US Army Corps
> Remote Sensing GIS/Center
> [hidden email]

Newcomb, Doug
+1

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
551F Pylon Dr
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 [hidden email]
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be disclosed to third parties.

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Stephen Mather

hhayashi
+1 for Stephen Mather

Hayashi

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

  Tel: 06-6373-6121
  Fax: 06-6373-6126

[...]

Paolo Corti
+1 for Steve

I had the pleasure to work with him on the PostGIS cookbook, and I
always admired his extended knowledge of the geospatial open source
stack.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 2:40 AM, 林博文 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 for Stephen Mather
>
> Hayashi

> OSGeo.JP
>  http://www.osgeo.jp
> APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
>
> MANAGER
> Engineering headquarters
> Geospatial Information Section
> GIS Expert
>
> HIROFUMI HAYASHI
> [hidden email]
>
> Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
> Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN
>
>   Tel: 06-6373-6121
>   Fax: 06-6373-6126

>> +1
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Jeff McKenna
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Forwarding Stephen Mather nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
>>> nominations list was updated [1].
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Vasile & Jeff
>>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>>
>>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti
skype: capooti

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Stephen Mather

tosseto
+1 for Stephen Mather

He is greatful contribution for promoting PostGIS and also other foss4g product.

http://www.osgeo.jp
> APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
>
> MANAGER
> Engineering headquarters
> Geospatial Information Section
> GIS Expert
>
> HIROFUMI HAYASHI
> [hidden email]
>
> Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
> Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN
>
>   Tel: 06-6373-6121
>   Fax: 06-6373-6126

>> +1
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Jeff McKenna
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Forwarding Stephen Mather nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
>>> nominations list was updated [1].
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Vasile & Jeff
>>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs