Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Seth Fitzsimmons

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Seth Fitzsimmons

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Seth Fitzsimmons nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017
member nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Seth Fitzsimmons

Even Rouault-2

I second this nomination.

Seth has also contributed to GDAL, directly, or indirectly through open source projects leveraging it (I was happy recently to find code and blog post from him to run GDAL in AWS Lambda). I also see he has been a speaker to a number of events: FOSS4G NA 2015, FOSS4G 2017, etc..

Even

http://www.spatialys.com