Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Narumasa Tsutsumida

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Narumasa Tsutsumida

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination by Hirofumi Hayashi. The 2017
member nominations list has been updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Narumasa Tsutsumida

Venkatesh Raghavan
Dear All,

I second the nomination of Tsutsumida-san.
He is an enthusiastic researcher with experience
in the industry. His has made several innovative
contributions in furthering the use of Open Source
Geospatial software in the field of Remote Sensing
and geostatistics.

He also a regular speaker at several FOSS4G event
and sessions in Japan.

Best

Venka

On 9/6/2017 6:47 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Forwarding Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination by Hirofumi Hayashi. The
> 2017 member nominations list has been updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Re: Charter Member Nomination: Narumasa Tsutsumida

Yuichiro Nishimura
+1 for Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination as Charter Member.

> 2017/09/06 8:27、Venkatesh Raghavan <[hidden email]>のメール:
>
> Dear All,
>
> I second the nomination of Tsutsumida-san.
> He is an enthusiastic researcher with experience
> in the industry. His has made several innovative
> contributions in furthering the use of Open Source
> Geospatial software in the field of Remote Sensing
> and geostatistics.
>
> He also a regular speaker at several FOSS4G event
> and sessions in Japan.
>
> Best
>
> Venka
>
> On 9/6/2017 6:47 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Forwarding Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination by Hirofumi Hayashi. The 2017 member nominations list has been updated [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

tosseto
+1 for Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination as Charter Member.

Toshikazu Seto

2017年9月6日(水) 19:34 Yuichiro Nishimura <[hidden email]>:
+1 for Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination as Charter Member.

> 2017/09/06 8:27、Venkatesh Raghavan <[hidden email]>のメール:
>
> Dear All,
>
> I second the nomination of Tsutsumida-san.
> He is an enthusiastic researcher with experience
> in the industry. His has made several innovative
> contributions in furthering the use of Open Source
> Geospatial software in the field of Remote Sensing
> and geostatistics.
>
> He also a regular speaker at several FOSS4G event
> and sessions in Japan.
>
> Best
>
> Venka
>
> On 9/6/2017 6:47 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Forwarding Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination by Hirofumi Hayashi. The 2017 member nominations list has been updated [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Toshikazu SETO, Ph.D. Project Lecturer
Center for Spatial Information Science
University of Tokyo
e-mail: [hidden email] / [hidden email]

​瀬戸寿一 東京大学空間情報科学研究センター・特任講師

Re: Charter Member Nomination: Narumasa Tsutsumida

Nobusuke Iwasaki-3
I also +1 Dr. Tsutsumida nomination as Charter Member.

> +1 for Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination as Charter Member.
>
> Toshikazu Seto
>
> 2017年9月6日(水) 19:34 Yuichiro Nishimura <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> +1 for Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination as Charter Member.
>>

>> > 2017/09/06 8:27、Venkatesh Raghavan <[hidden email]>のメール:
>> >
>> > Dear All,
>> >
>> > I second the nomination of Tsutsumida-san.
>> > He is an enthusiastic researcher with experience
>> > in the industry. His has made several innovative
>> > contributions in furthering the use of Open Source
>> > Geospatial software in the field of Remote Sensing
>> > and geostatistics.
>> >
>> > He also a regular speaker at several FOSS4G event
>> > and sessions in Japan.
>> >
>> > Best
>> >
>> > Venka

岩崎 亘典

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Narumasa Tsutsumida

Seino, Yoichi

I strongly second Tsutsumida-san.
He is one of the enthusiastic OSGeo member in Japan.

Best Regards,
Yoichi

> Forwarding Narumasa Tsutsumida nomination by Hirofumi Hayashi. The 2017
> member nominations list has been updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017