Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Michele Tobias

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Michele Tobias

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Michele Tobias nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
nominations list has been updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Michele Tobias

Alex Mandel-2
I second the nomination.

-Alex Mandel

On 09/05/2017 03:45 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Forwarding Michele Tobias nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
> nominations list has been updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Sara Safavi
+1 from me -- I actually didn't realize Michele wasn't already a charter member!

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Alex M <[hidden email]> wrote:
I second the nomination.

-Alex Mandel

On 09/05/2017 03:45 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Forwarding Michele Tobias nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
> nominations list has been updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Andy Anderson-3
+1

— Andy

On Sep 5, 2017, at 9:20 PM, Sara Safavi <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 from me -- I actually didn't realize Michele wasn't already a charter member!

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:07 PM, Alex M <[hidden email]> wrote:
I second the nomination.

-Alex Mandel

On 09/05/2017 03:45 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Forwarding Michele Tobias nomination by Kristin Bott. The 2017 member
> nominations list has been updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs