Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gildas Jr Boko

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gildas Jr Boko

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Gildas Jr Boko nomination by Maëlle Vercauteren. The 2017
member nominations list has been updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gildas Jr Boko

Moritz Lennert
On 06/09/17 15:03, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Forwarding Gildas Jr Boko nomination by Maëlle Vercauteren. The 2017
> member nominations list has been updated [1].

I second this nomination.

Moritz

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gildas Jr Boko

Johan Van de Wauw
On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Moritz Lennert
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 06/09/17 15:03, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding Gildas Jr Boko nomination by Maëlle Vercauteren. The 2017
>> member nominations list has been updated [1].
>

> I second this nomination.

A big +1, I actually met Gildas when he was presenting at
be-OpenGIS-fr in 2014 - where he was already promoting Open Geo!

Kind Regards,
Johan