Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gabriele Prestifilippo

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gabriele Prestifilippo

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Gabriele Prestifilippo nomination by Marco Minghini. The 2017
member nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gabriele Prestifilippo

Suchith Anand
I would like to second the nomination of Gabriele Prestifilippo. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith
[...]

message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gabriele Prestifilippo

Maria Antonia Brovelli

I support this nomination. Gabriele is a young talented contributor of NASA WWW as well as other open source projects (see https://github.com/GabrielePrestifilippo/).

Cheers,

Maria

Pay attention to this Special Issue and see if it is of interest by you:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Geospatial_Big_Data_Urban_Studies

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4 "Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.htmlBoard of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Academic Network Deputy Chair, UN-GGIM Italy, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email][hidden email]

[...]

[hidden email] <[hidden email]>
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Gabriele Prestifilippo

Monia Molinari
+1 for Gabriele!

Regards,

Monia Molinari