Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Ben Tuttle

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Ben Tuttle

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding Ben Tuttle nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member
nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Ben Tuttle

Michael Smith
+1 for Ben

Mike

----
Michael Smith

US Army Corps
Remote Sensing GIS/Center
[hidden email]

>Forwarding Ben Tuttle nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member
>nominations list was updated [1].
>
>Best regards,
>Vasile & Jeff
>2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
>[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Marc Vloemans-3
+1
( another one that was long overdue)

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans

> Op 9 sep. 2017 om 20:05 heeft Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Forwarding Ben Tuttle nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Newcomb, Doug
+1

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
551F Pylon Dr
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 [hidden email]
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be disclosed to third parties.

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination: Ben Tuttle

blammo
+1

bobb

On Sep 9, 2017, at 1:05 PM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

"This telephone has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us."  -- An internal Western Union memo, 1876