Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

123

Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

nicolas bozon

It is my honor to nominate Jeff McKenna for the OSGeo Board of Directors election.

Most of you knows Jeff's energy and passion for everything OSGeo, and i would probably be mistaken trying to summarize his countless contributions over the years, at every level of our Foundation. His leadership and long involvement in the OSGeo and FOSS4G communities made him the Winner of the Solz Katz Award in 2016, and i cannot add more. For those of you who may really not know Jeff yet, the User:Jeff_McKenna wiki page is a good read before you vote.

Jeff already served three times at the board and has a deep understanding of both the director role and the current OSGeo strategic plan. Experienced with OSGeo governance and bylaws, Jeff also knows a lot about projects and people. He is always ready to help build locally and to represent globally.

Jeff is a great communicator and enthusiastic community leader, and i believe he will be an excellent OSGeo director again. Please let us all welcome Jeff back at the Board!

Best regards,

Nicolas Bozon

Jeff McKenna agreed to be nominated and i decided to send the nomination directly to the Discuss list with cc to CRO, so it avoids Jeff to confirm to himself that he accepts the nomination. The Board Nominations page still need to be updated, could you please Vasile ? Sorry for shortening the nomination process in this special case.

Re: Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Vicky Vergara-2
I would like to second this nomination.
I can find words in my vocabulary to express al the traits that Jeff has for being in the board.
His energy is contagious.
His knowledge of OSGeo invaluable.
His love an care for OSGeo is like no one else I've met

Vicky

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 4:48 PM, nicolas bozon <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna And Sanghee Shin

Marc Vloemans-3
+1 Jeff And Sanghee

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans

Op 9 okt. 2017 om 00:38 heeft Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

[...]

hhayashi
I support the nomination of Jeff McKenna and I agree with Nicholas's Recommendation.

For a long time, he contributed to the spread of FOSS4G Softeware to Asia and Europe.
Tributaries Everyone in the Japanese community loves Jeff.
He is widely known to the world after contemplating the MS4W. When the OSGeo began, MapServer and MS4W played a contribution that could be said to be indispensable to WebGIS at the time.
And all that he experienced from that time to now forms his OSGeo mind.

Hayashi.

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

  Tel: 06-6373-6121
  Fax: 06-6373-6126

[...]

Silvia Franceschi-2
Absolutely agree with this nomination!

+1 for Jeff

Silvia

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 8:20 AM, 林博文 <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

  Tel: <a href="tel:06%206373%206121" value="+390663736121" target="_blank">06-6373-6121
  Fax: <a href="tel:06%206373%206126" value="+390663736126" target="_blank">06-6373-6126

[...]

ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22
38030 Castello di Fiemme (TN)

tel: 0039 -3384501332

Re: Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna And Sanghee Shin

Suchith Anand
+ for Jeff, Sanghee and Dirk.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Op 9 okt. 2017 om 00:38 heeft Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> het volgende geschreven:

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 4:48 PM, nicolas bozon <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

[...]

eMail: [hidden email]<http://georepublic.de>
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

Re: Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Cameron Shorter

Jeff,

While I agree with others that you have been very enthusiastic toward OSGeo ideals, I'm also believe that there are some unanswered questions which should be addressed.

In particular, a while back you stepped down from the OSGeo Board mid-term, while you were in the position of OSGeo president. I don't think a public explanation was provided, but I was aware that there was some passionate discussion happening in public email lists at the time.

If you are considering sitting on the board again, I think an explanation should be provided.

Regards, Cameron

On 9/10/17 8:48 am, nicolas bozon wrote:

[...]

Open Technologies Consultant
Geospatial & Software Architect
Information Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254
http://shorter.net

Re: Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Cameron Shorter

Jeff,

I've had a number of people correct me to note that you have resigned twice from the board. Also from the conference committee and FOSS4G mentoring role as the global FOSS4G China was facing very hard decisions based on low registration numbers.

Resignation from board in 2015: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2015-December/008820.html

Resignation from board and conference committee in 2012: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2012-February/004544.html

Stepping back from mentoring FOSS4G China: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2012-January/004514.html

Lessons Learned from FOSS4G China: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2012_Lessons_Learned

--
Cameron Shorter
Open Technologies Consultant
Geospatial & Software Architect
Information Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254
http://shorter.net

Re: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Serena Coetzee-2
Same here! The energy, the passion, the community spirit, the experience…it has all been said.

Regards,
Serena

On 09 Oct 2017, at 08:28, Silvia Franceschi <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

  Tel: <a href="tel:06%206373%206121" value="+390663736121" target="_blank" class="">06-6373-6121
  Fax: <a href="tel:06%206373%206126" value="+390663736126" target="_blank" class="">06-6373-6126

[...]

Eli Adam
Nicolas,

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 2:48 PM, nicolas bozon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is my honor to nominate Jeff McKenna for the OSGeo Board of Directors
> election.

I don't think that you can nominate the CRO, nor can the CRO accept
your nomination, https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Chief_Returning_Officer.
In some past years the CRO was a sitting Board member with a year
remaining on their term thus avoiding this situation.

> Most of you knows Jeff's energy and passion for everything OSGeo, and i
> would probably be mistaken trying to summarize his countless contributions
> over the years, at every level of our Foundation. His leadership and long
> involvement in the OSGeo and FOSS4G communities made him the Winner of the
> Solz Katz Award in 2016, and i cannot add more. For those of you who may
> really not know Jeff yet, the User:Jeff_McKenna wiki page is a good read
> before you vote.
>
> Jeff already served three times at the board and has a deep understanding of
> both the director role and the current OSGeo strategic plan. Experienced
> with OSGeo governance and bylaws, Jeff also knows a lot about projects and
> people. He is always ready to help build locally and to represent globally.
>
> Jeff is a great communicator and enthusiastic community leader, and i
> believe he will be an excellent OSGeo director again. Please let us all
> welcome Jeff back at the Board!
>

> Best regards,
>
> Nicolas Bozon

> Jeff McKenna agreed to be nominated and i decided to send the nomination
> directly to the Discuss list with cc to CRO, so it avoids Jeff to confirm to
> himself that he accepts the nomination. The Board Nominations page still
> need to be updated, could you please Vasile ? Sorry for shortening the
> nomination process in this special case.

The point is not to avoid Jeff confirming to himself that he accepts
the nomination, it is to avoid the CRO running an election and
counting votes when they are also standing for election. It is really
the Board's (and CRO's) responsibility to ensure that this situation
doesn't occur.  The Board should not appoint CROs who might accept a
nomination and people who might accept a nomination should not accept
appointment as CRO.  Maybe we should return to the tradition of the
CRO being a sitting Board member with a year remaining on their term.
CRO is a difficult job and much credit to those who do it.  Also,
someone (other than me) should be paying attention to the basic
process and raise these issues.

Best regards, Eli

Re: Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Fenoy Gerald
Dear Eli,
as you may have notice, Jeff has stepped down from his position of co-CRO when accepting the Nicolas’ nomination [1].

Jeff was involved in the charter member election process as co-CRO but he is no more so, I guess, there is no issue for the board election.

Best regards,

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2017-October/036449.html

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 7:44 AM, Fenoy Gerald <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Eli,
> as you may have notice, Jeff has stepped down from his position of co-CRO when accepting the Nicolas’ nomination [1].

I didn't find that thread while scanning through the archive.  Thanks
for pointing it out to me.

> Jeff was involved in the charter member election process as co-CRO but he is no more so, I guess, there is no issue for the board election.

Was the [hidden email] email alias updated?  I didn't notice a ticket
for that.  I'm impressed that there is so little concern about the
proper process.  The Board did not appear to review this topic at
their last meeting,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05, so perhaps it is
of no concern to the Board.

Best regards, Eli

> Best regards,
>
> [1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2017-October/036449.html
>

> Gérald Fenoy
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay
>
>> Le 11 oct. 2017 à 16:04, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Nicolas,
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 2:48 PM, nicolas bozon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> It is my honor to nominate Jeff McKenna for the OSGeo Board of Directors
>>> election.
>>
>> I don't think that you can nominate the CRO, nor can the CRO accept
>> your nomination, https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Chief_Returning_Officer.
>> In some past years the CRO was a sitting Board member with a year
>> remaining on their term thus avoiding this situation.
>>

>>> Most of you knows Jeff's energy and passion for everything OSGeo, and i
>>> would probably be mistaken trying to summarize his countless contributions
>>> over the years, at every level of our Foundation. His leadership and long
>>> involvement in the OSGeo and FOSS4G communities made him the Winner of the
>>> Solz Katz Award in 2016, and i cannot add more. For those of you who may
>>> really not know Jeff yet, the User:Jeff_McKenna wiki page is a good read
>>> before you vote.
>>>
>>> Jeff already served three times at the board and has a deep understanding of
>>> both the director role and the current OSGeo strategic plan. Experienced
>>> with OSGeo governance and bylaws, Jeff also knows a lot about projects and
>>> people. He is always ready to help build locally and to represent globally.
>>>
>>> Jeff is a great communicator and enthusiastic community leader, and i
>>> believe he will be an excellent OSGeo director again. Please let us all
>>> welcome Jeff back at the Board!
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Nicolas Bozon

>>> Jeff McKenna agreed to be nominated and i decided to send the nomination
>>> directly to the Discuss list with cc to CRO, so it avoids Jeff to confirm to
>>> himself that he accepts the nomination. The Board Nominations page still
>>> need to be updated, could you please Vasile ? Sorry for shortening the
>>> nomination process in this special case.
>>
>> The point is not to avoid Jeff confirming to himself that he accepts
>> the nomination, it is to avoid the CRO running an election and
>> counting votes when they are also standing for election. It is really
>> the Board's (and CRO's) responsibility to ensure that this situation
>> doesn't occur.  The Board should not appoint CROs who might accept a
>> nomination and people who might accept a nomination should not accept
>> appointment as CRO.  Maybe we should return to the tradition of the
>> CRO being a sitting Board member with a year remaining on their term.
>> CRO is a difficult job and much credit to those who do it.  Also,
>> someone (other than me) should be paying attention to the basic
>> process and raise these issues.
>>
>> Best regards, Eli

Re: Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Hi Eli,

I did it yesterday without having a ticket involved. My bad sorry.

I confirm that the CRO alias is now sending emails only to Vasile and me.
--
Jorge Sanz
https://jorgesanz.net

Sent from my phone, excuse my brevity and typos

El 11 oct. 2017 18:36, "Eli Adam" <[hidden email]> escribió:
> [...]

>>> himself that he accepts the nomination. The Board Nominations page still
>>> need to be updated, could you please Vasile ? Sorry for shortening the
>>> nomination process in this special case.
>>
>> The point is not to avoid Jeff confirming to himself that he accepts
>> the nomination, it is to avoid the CRO running an election and
>> counting votes when they are also standing for election. It is really
>> the Board's (and CRO's) responsibility to ensure that this situation
>> doesn't occur.  The Board should not appoint CROs who might accept a
>> nomination and people who might accept a nomination should not accept
>> appointment as CRO.  Maybe we should return to the tradition of the
>> CRO being a sitting Board member with a year remaining on their term.
>> CRO is a difficult job and much credit to those who do it.  Also,
>> someone (other than me) should be paying attention to the basic

board members candidates manifestos please

Gert-Jan

As a charter member, one of my main duties is to vote for the new Board.

In order to achieve this responsible task in a proper way, I do need to know the candidates personally
But I DO need to know what they stand for, what their ideas are towards OSGeo in general, and their ideas about a role in the Board.

We're almost halfway the campaign week, and until now only 2 (Vicky and Maria) out of 9 candidates supplied me on [1] with some information.
That's far from enough to have a campaign, let alone to cast my vote.

So, I'd like to invite Astrid, Venka, Jody, Sanghee, Helena, Dirk and Jeff to write down their manifestos on [1].
Even if it's just copying and pasting from previous years, although I hardly can imagine that the development in the past 12 months (especially on the marketing aspect) isn't influencing your actual point of view on our organization.

Kind regards from a "willing-to-vote-member" in the Lowlands,

Gert-Jan

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2017_Candidate_Manifestos

Re: Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Venkatesh Raghavan
Hi Eli,

First of all, thanks to Jorge for volunteering to be co-CRO
and fixing the CRO alias promptly.

Regarding your other comment reproduced below;
The Board did not appear to review this topic at
their last meeting,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05, so perhaps it is
of no concern to the Board.

The question of review this topic at the 2017-10-05 board meeting did not arise
as the nomination for our ex-co-CRO was filed on 2017-10-08.

I would like to assure you that I share your concern about the proper
process.

Best

Venka

wrote:
[...]

Re: board members candidates manifestos please

jody.garnett
Thanks Gert-Jan:

I had a number of other responsibilities this week that came ahead of writing a manifesto, this is indicative of my priorities and time management as a contributor. Group activities and group responsibilities come first.

The most pressing responsibility has been keeping up our end of the website/rebranding contract (you can see I have asked for some review on this discussion list). , and following up on board commitments (trademarks, chasing down prior action items, etc...).

It is my hope that my actions and email provides insight into my hopes for our foundation. I will copy and paste one such email here as it touches on ideas for OSGeo in general:

I do not think the board was asked to reach a conclusion, the specific bug report was the result of a mistake (made sure not to check who) and has since been fixed: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/qgis/

I will note that the website is still under active development by the contractor, and that none of our community members had access to fix the issue when it was reported - I am sorry if that made anyone feel like they were not being listened to.

In terms of responsibility for website content:

- I feel that the project teams should have the final say on what appears on these project pages (if they do not wish to provide "migrate from" information then there is no requirement to).
- In a similar fashion committees, initiatives, goeforall labs should have edit access and freedom to manage their respective pages.
- the board is responsible for the partner pages, as it maintains these partner relationships
- the marketing committee has responsibility for a few sections, branding, what is open source, and advocacy pages

With respect to the purpose of this website, the marketing committee was asked by the board to take on this project to meet a couple of our goals as an organization, that were being held up by our Drupal website (lack of participation more than appearance).

- Outreach: To introduce members of the public to open source geospatial. I view this as a calling for all of us in this organization (ie our "Empower everyone with open source geospatial" mission statement) rather than just the calling of the board, the local chapters, the marketing committee, initiatives like GeoForAll and OSGeo, or the individual projects.
- Celebration: To celebrate our community, especially its members (the goal is written as "celebrate excellence, openness and service within the OSGeo community"), which results in the strong focus on team photos in the design and presentation (there is of course lots more we can do as an organization - would love to see some more diverse awards and recognition).

What happened to the Drupal website? While there were limitations around presentation (a rebranding done in 2009 was never implemented), the largest one was around participation. The website committee became in active and disbanded, and the individual committees and community activities gradually migrated to the wiki. Indeed much day-to-day maintenance fell on Jeff McKenna and his dedication and perseverance has kept us online.

The key message is that everyone is needed to both finish this website, and to make it a success for everyone.

The key theme, and one I agree with, is one of distributing work around our organization. Steps were taken in 2017 to work on this, starting with providing a clear budget to committees (including project committees). I think it will take a couple years practice but i am confident that providing committees a clear mandate, budget and trust is good way to distribute work and responsibility, increase effectiveness, and avoid burn out.

With respect to burn out, we have watched a succession of our leadership extend themselves too far. I am particularly thankful for Venka stepping up as president - and like the use of the vice-president role to share this responsibility. Helena and Dirk have been effective in this capacity and their contributions greatly appreciated.
--
Jody Garnett

On 11 October 2017 at 09:59, Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

[...]

Hi Venka,

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Eli,
>
> First of all, thanks to Jorge for volunteering to be co-CRO
> and fixing the CRO alias promptly.

Yes, thanks Jorge.

> Regarding your other comment reproduced below;
>
> The Board did not appear to review this topic at
> their last meeting,
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05, so perhaps it is
> of no concern to the Board.
>

> The question of review this topic at the 2017-10-05 board meeting did not
> arise
> as the nomination for our ex-co-CRO was filed on 2017-10-08.

Thanks for fixing my mistake, I misunderstood the dates and thought
that nomination for our ex-co-CRO was filed on 2017-10-01.  Sorry to
suggest that it was of no concern to the Board when it is actually
unknown.

> I would like to assure you that I share your concern about the proper
> process.

Great, I hope that the Board follows the proper process.  I'll stop
making noise and allow the proper process to work.

Best regards, Eli

> [...]
>
> still
>
> need to be updated, could you please Vasile ? Sorry for shortening the
> nomination process in this special case.
>
> The point is not to avoid Jeff confirming to himself that he accepts
> the nomination, it is to avoid the CRO running an election and
> counting votes when they are also standing for election. It is really
> the Board's (and CRO's) responsibility to ensure that this situation
> doesn't occur.  The Board should not appoint CROs who might accept a
> nomination and people who might accept a nomination should not accept
> appointment as CRO.  Maybe we should return to the tradition of the
> CRO being a sitting Board member with a year remaining on their term.
> CRO is a difficult job and much credit to those who do it.  Also,
> someone (other than me) should be paying attention to the basic

stevenfeldman
Jeff

I agree with Cameron, I think the charter members are entitled to an explanation as to why you resigned from the board twice in the middle of a period of service.

I, for one, would like to understand the basis on which we can be assured that if you are elected for a third time the pattern of resignation will not be repeated

Regards
______
Steven

On 9 Oct 2017, at 21:42, Cameron Shorter <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Sanghee Shin

Sorry for the late posting this. We Koreans enjoyed Chuseok holidays(Harvest Festival) for 10 days.

Here are my manifestos mainly based on Stevens questions.

  • If you are standing for re-election - what roles have you taken in the last 2 years? what do you believe you have achieved and what has not worked as well as you hoped?

Recalling last 2 years as a board, it was great honor for me to have served as a board at OSGeo. However I also confess that it was not so pleasant experience as I expected. And it required much time than I initially thought. There were many endless debates and discussions all over the lists and I sometimes felt helpless being stuck in the endless maze having realized that Directors role is setting Directions and sometimes time can fix the things.

At first please take a look at my manifestos from 2015 election https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2015_Candidate_Manifestos#Sanghee_Shin and my recent updates on my roles https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Paris_2017#2._Director_Update here for my roles for the last 2 years.

Over the last 2 years I tried to bring in different views to OSGeo horizontally from Asia, vertically from business domains. Also I tried to put some efforts to increase the relationship with UN. Im not sure whether the results out of my activities are satisfactory or not. I should admit that there were not so many chances to represent Asias view at the board level. Its unclear if it is caused by Asias low activities or cultural/language barriers. However Im very happy to see many vibrant local activities in Asia region over the last couple of years. As a businessman I tried to be more tolerant and permissive toward issues around OSGeo. Sometimes I saw the Desire to the Innocence from the community. Im confident we can grow more with more diverse views and impurities. This is far from the hostile takeover. Regarding the UN activities, Im pleased to have played small set of role in developing a relationship with UN. As a result of FOSS4G 2015 Seouls UN special session, UN Open GIS Initiative officially started at the March of last year and I was designated as Chair of TAG(Technical Advisory Group of UN Open GIS Initiative) at the November of 2016. UN Open GIS Initiative is going well and hope UN could complete their plan soon with full operation of their system based on open source.

  • All candidates - what role, specific topics would you like to work on within the board and why? what do you hope to contribute and achieve in the next 2 years?

I believe too much devotions and affections to OSGeo will harm both me and OSGeo. Ill limit my contribution time to OSGeo and keep distances from the Foundation as much as I love OSGeo. By doing this I think I can have the 3rd persons view toward the OSGeo. Anyway my first priority will be representing Asias voice, thats the reason why many of my Asian friends asked me to run for the re-election. And as a non-developers and a businessman, Id also like to bring in users/practitioners/business mind to the board level. As our foundation grow, we need to hear and reflect voices from members other than developers. Tangibly to say I would like to see 2 things in the next 2 years. First Id like to see the successful completion of UN Open GIS Initiative, which is at Spiral 1 and 2 stage now. Second, I will encourage Asian people to actively jump in Foundations activity without shyness.

  • If there was only 1 thing you could change in the next 2 years what would it be?

Many core parts of OSGeo project is being developed during the spare time of contributors. This could harm the sustainability of open source ecosystem and our foundation. One of my interest is how to make virtuous cycle within our ecosystem at least in our foundation, from developers to users/practitioners/businessman. Now we see that many companies and institutions get the profits/benefits using OSGeo projects. I believe some parts of those profits/benefits should be returned to real developers in some way. I have no concrete idea how to make this virtuous cycle work. But, I can share my experience here in Korea. Recently my company and other 11 Korean open source companies formed KAOS-G(Korea Alliance of Open Source Geospatial) as a legal entity. Unlike OSGeo, KAOS-G is a company alliance to capture the value by offering professional open source GIS to customers and return the profits, contribute back to the communities. Its just start and experience however I expect some of good idea I can get from this KAOS-G activities.

I’ll update my manifestos to the wiki page soon.

May the FOSS & PEACE be with you & us all.

Kind regards,

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: [hidden email]
보낸 날짜: 2017 10 12일 목요일 오전 1:59
받는 사람: [hidden email]
참조: [hidden email]
제목: [OSGeo-Discuss] board members candidates manifestos please

Hi all,

[...]

Helena Mitasova-7
Dear all,

you can find my manifesto here

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2017_Candidate_Manifestos#Helena_Mitasova

best regards, Helena

On Oct 11, 2017, at 12:59 PM, Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

[...]

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences