Fwd: [Belgium] Fwd: [Local-chapters] Follow up discussion: OSGeo Europe BOF [3]

Fwd: [Belgium] Fwd: [Local-chapters] Follow up discussion: OSGeo Europe BOF [3]

dirkf
Dear list,

I just send and received the following mail from the [Local-chapters]
mail, as the local chapters liaison person for the Belgian local chapter.

As I think this topic is also of interest to the industry list, I'll
post it also here for further discussion.

I discussed this topic in Como, and as a result of the BOF we decided to
continue the discussion on the local-chapter list.

As a member of the OSGeo community, I decided to go on with this idea
parallel, as is done in a do-ocraty, such as OSGeo claims to be.

Please feel free to discuss, so we can form an industry list
standpoint.

Dirk.

Re: Fwd: [Belgium] Fwd: [Local-chapters] Follow up discussion: OSGeo Europe BOF [3]

Jachym Cepicky
Hi Dirk,

I would agree with the mailing list as first step. Shall I fill the ticket?

My feeling is, many people are very positive about OSGeo-Europe legal entity, but on of the reasons we lack more action could be, we are all buried with daily work and for such kind of action, we need someone with free both hands.

Just comment - no solution :-(

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne