Fwd: Announcement and thanks to Season of Docs survey respondents: Season of Docs has launched

Fwd: Announcement and thanks to Season of Docs survey respondents: Season of Docs has launched

Cameron Shorter
As per below, Google has just launched a Season of Docs program, designed to bring open source and technical writer communities together, to the benefit of both. Awesome! I reckon our OSGeo projects should get involved, and I'm personally keen to be part of it. Anyone else want to join me?

Re: Fwd: Announcement and thanks to Season of Docs survey respondents: Season of Docs has launched

Jo Cook
Hi Cameron,

Yes, definitely. I assume the idea is that OSGeo would apply to become a mentoring organisation?

Jo

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent responses at that time, please visit support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.