Fwd: Airborne Processing Library (APL)

Alex Mandel-2
Got back from Foss4gNA any my coworker pointed out this project.

Of possible interest and collaboration opportunity... to bring
hyper-spectral sensors into the mix.

Enjoy,
Alex

Re: Fwd: Airborne Processing Library (APL)

Stephen Mather-2
Oh, awesome. yes, even multi-spectral would be such an enhancement, but better to go all-out.

Erf... . Looks like non-commercial license only. I wonder if they'd re-license otherwise... .