Fw: problem in adding new harvester

GeoNetwork users mailing list
 Dear all,

I have a big problem in adding a new harvester.Unfortunately I couldn't fine any up-to-date guideline for how to add a new harvester to GN. The only one which I found is the developer manual for the release 2.10.4-0. and apparently this document is not valid.I want to add a separate OGC SOS harvester (I know that GN has already one for OGC web services) which harvest describesensors and not only getcapabilities.I did test alot of things and these are the final steps I made:
1. I added the Java code in a package inside org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcsos which contains OgcSOSHarvester.java and OgcSoSParams.java (and also Harvester.java).
2. I added one line to haresters/src/main/resources/config-spring-geonetwork with identical bean ID = ogcsos.3. I added the transformation stylesheet in web/src/main/webapp/xsl/xml/harvesting/ogcsos.xml. [Its name must match the string used for the harvesting type.]4. I added the ogcsos.js and ogcsos.html in the folder web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/templates/admin/harvest/type.
** I am working with the version 3.4.2.

What I receive is only in the harvester webpage, from the dropdown I have the name of my OGC SOS but by click on it it does not call any template. What else do I need to check?In the old manual it refers to harvesting.xml file. Where is this file located in my GN version?What is the harvester setting table? where can i find this?
Many thanks in advance for your adviceMani

Re: Fw: problem in adding new harvester

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

Well do you have javascript errors when you try to load your new SOS
Harvester ?
Would you have a branch pointing on your changes ?

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:47 AM mane moshref via GeoNetwork-users <
[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Dear all,
>
> I have a big problem in adding a new harvester.Unfortunately I couldn't
> fine any up-to-date guideline for how to add a new harvester to GN. The
> only one which I found is the developer manual for the release 2.10.4-0.
> and apparently this document is not valid.I want to add a separate OGC SOS
> harvester (I know that GN has already one for OGC web services) which
> harvest describesensors and not only getcapabilities.I did test alot of
> things and these are the final steps I made:
> 1. I added the Java code in a package inside
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.ogcsos which contains
> OgcSOSHarvester.java and OgcSoSParams.java (and also Harvester.java).
> 2. I added one line to
> haresters/src/main/resources/config-spring-geonetwork with identical bean
> ID = ogcsos.3. I added the transformation stylesheet
> in web/src/main/webapp/xsl/xml/harvesting/ogcsos.xml. [Its name must match
> the string used for the harvesting type.]4. I added the ogcsos.js and
> ogcsos.html in the folder
> web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/templates/admin/harvest/type.
> ** I am working with the version 3.4.2.
>
> What I receive is only in the harvester webpage, from the dropdown I have
> the name of my OGC SOS but by click on it it does not call any template.
> What else do I need to check?In the old manual it refers to harvesting.xml
> file. Where is this file located in my GN version?What is the harvester
> setting table? where can i find this?
> Many thanks in advance for your adviceMani

*camptocamp*
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS

*Florent Gravin*
*Front-end Technical Leader*
+33 4 58 48 20 36

Re: Fw: problem in adding new harvester

GeoNetwork users mailing list
 Thanks for the reply.in my browser inspector when I click on my SOS harvester I receive this error:
Error: window[("gnHarvester" + b)] is undefineda.addHarvester@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/gn_admin.js:1171:1fn@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/lib.js line 742 > Function:4:379b@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/lib.js:639:317e@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/lib.js:783:394$eval@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/lib.js:658:269$apply@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/lib.js:658:501compile/</<@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/lib.js:783:444dispatch@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/lib.js:9:9954add/y.handle@http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/lib.js:9:6772

one more question when I run the web service where the geonetwork log file is stored?

Honestly, I haven't yet fully create my harvester so I just mannually create sth which mainly copy and past the ogcwxs folder which some changes in the code to see whether it work or not and then wanted to directly work on the code.