Fw:SoC conference 2018

Suchith Anand

Good to hear this. I think it is excellent idea for OSGeo:UK to partner with BCS, SoC , OSM etc on 'UK Mapping Festival' and I hope we expand this idea for the future. Well done all who worked for this.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Re: Fw:SoC conference 2018

Sam Franklin-2
Hey list,

The UK Mapping Festival 2018 got a plug during the recent FOSS4G UK event.

Thought I'd let the list know that the call for papers (which I think was extended) now ends soon on 30 March.

Details here http://www.cartography.org.uk/product/uk-mapping-festival-2018-copy/

Cheers

---
Sam Franklin