Fw: Partner support in a Copernicus Hackathon

Fw: Partner support in a Copernicus Hackathon

Moritz Lennert
I was asked to forward this to the Belgian OSGeo community:

Re: Fw: Partner support in a Copernicus Hackathon

Johan Van de Wauw
On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 2:06 PM Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]> wrote:

How can I contribute?
Sending a team to the Hackathon OR
Providing trainings in EO or a Thematic Field (1 hr Webinar or onsite)
OR Supporting the teams after the event (coaching, trainings) OR
Offering a prize (cash, incubation and/or acceleration vouchers,
in-kind,…) OR Help in co-designing and refining some of the challenges
before the event OR Help in promoting the event through own channels

I think a short training/demo on OS tools could be an interesting way to contribute. Is anyone able/willing to do such a training? Or if people are interested in forming a team perhaps they should say so now?

Apart from that, I think we can definitely promote the event.

Kind regards,
Johan