Future Meetings

Regina Obe
Thursdays are pretty inconvenient for me these days.  So I'd like to push
the meetings to some other day and time.

What days and times work best for people.

I'm thinking weekends.  Weekends I tend to be more focused and meeting will
less likely conflict with other meetings I have going on thru the week.

Thanks,
Regina

Re: Future Meetings

Sandro Santilli-4
On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 12:31:56PM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:
> Thursdays are pretty inconvenient for me these days.  So I'd like to push
> the meetings to some other day and time.
>
> What days and times work best for people.
>
> I'm thinking weekends.  Weekends I tend to be more focused and meeting will
> less likely conflict with other meetings I have going on thru the week.

Why don't we just use this thing called E-Mail and
get back to inclusiveness again ?

--strk;

Re: Future Meetings

Regina Obe
Because Email didn't work too well either.

Re: Future Meetings

Alex Mandel-2
I agree we need a healthy mix of both. They serve different purposes.
All the topics are in tickets and email but sometimes we need a more
direct discussion to move something ahead.

I'll set up a time poll to see what works for people.

Thanks,
Alex