Future Community Sprint funding discussion

Future Community Sprint funding discussion

Markus Neteler
- forked from "[GRASS-PSC] [motion] Bonn Community Sprint funding" to
not clutter the motion.

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 4:23 AM, Vaclav Petras <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Regarding the budget in general, all, please note
> that re-budgeting or additional funding will be required for additional code
> sprints (as the Bonn travel is most of the money we asked from OSGeo for the
> code sprints (== travel in our case)).

Please keep in mind: we can only spend money which we have.

So, for future sprints we need to estimate costs in time and then
fundraise the money we plan to spend (as we did this time).
Obviously our aim is to support all participants as much as possible.

Markus