Fusion - how to set min zoom level?

andrewd
In my Fusion maps, I've just noticed that I can't zoom out beyond my initial map view. The zoom slider starts out at the bottom - this happens on all of my Fusion layouts. How do I set a different zoom out max limit (using Studio / Maestro)?

Andrew
--
Andrew DeMerchant
Computer Technologist

GEMTEC Limited
191 Doak Road
Fredericton, NB, Canada
E3C 2E6

Re: Fusion - how to set min zoom level?

Rodolfo Moreno

I suposse that you are using studio 2009, well first you must define an
extent greater that your layers.
These values are accordign to your preference. It depends that how many you
want to zoom out.
Next you have that setting the map widget located in your flexible layout.
Choose the radio button option "use custom view" and place the scale and the
center coordinates of you preference. These values will determine the
initial zoom.

Regards

Andrew DeMerchant wrote:

> In my Fusion maps, I've just noticed that I can't zoom out beyond my
> initial map view. The zoom slider starts out at the bottom - this
> happens on all of my Fusion layouts. How do I set a different zoom out
> max limit (using Studio / Maestro)?
>
> Andrew
> --
> *Andrew DeMerchant*
> *Computer Technologist*
> ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163
> fax 506-453-9470
>
> /GEMTEC Limited <http://www.gemtec.ca>
> /191 Doak Road
> Fredericton, NB, Canada
> E3C 2E6

-----
Rodolfo Moreno
CivilEng

Re: Fusion - how to set min zoom level?

andrewd
Thanks - but I know how to set my initial view. I just want to be able
to zoom out more, beyond that initial view. Right now, in Fusion (not in
AJAX or DWF) I can't zoom out past my initial view.

Andrew

Rodolfo Moreno wrote:

> I suposse that you are using studio 2009, well first you must define an
> extent greater that your layers.
> These values are accordign to your preference. It depends that how many you
> want to zoom out.
> Next you have that setting the map widget located in your flexible layout.
> Choose the radio button option "use custom view" and place the scale and the
> center coordinates of you preference. These values will determine the
> initial zoom.
>
> Regards
>

> Andrew DeMerchant wrote:
>
>> In my Fusion maps, I've just noticed that I can't zoom out beyond my
>> initial map view. The zoom slider starts out at the bottom - this
>> happens on all of my Fusion layouts. How do I set a different zoom out
>> max limit (using Studio / Maestro)?
>>
>> Andrew
>> --
>> *Andrew DeMerchant*
>> *Computer Technologist*
>> ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163
>> fax 506-453-9470
>>
>> /GEMTEC Limited <http://www.gemtec.ca>
>> /191 Doak Road
>> Fredericton, NB, Canada
>> E3C 2E6

> -----
> Rodolfo Moreno
> CivilEng

RE: Fusion - how to set min zoom level?

Maksim Sestic
Andrew,

AJAX acts in the same way if you have fixed set of scales defined for a map.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic

database 2888 (20080220) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 2888 (20080220) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Fusion - how to set min zoom level?

Michael Adair
I just fixed a bug that sounds similar to that:
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/108.  The initial view was
overriding the max extent returned by MapGuide.  This is on the trunk
version (soon to be in a 1.1 version)

Mike