Fusion cursor coordinates

elliott17
I am using BING layers within fusion and have my cursor coordinates reading as Mercator. My measure command is showing distances as UTM.

Is there a way of having the cursor coordinates display coordinates in UTM?

MGOS 2.2 on server 2008 IIS 7.
Thanks.

Re: Fusion cursor coordinates

northtron
Good Luck!
I tried earlier to figure this out to get feet coordinates, and nothing worked

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:32 AM, elliott17 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am using BING layers within fusion and have my cursor coordinates reading
as Mercator. My measure command is showing distances as UTM.

Is there a way of having the cursor coordinates display coordinates in UTM?

MGOS 2.2 on server 2008 IIS 7.
Thanks.

Re: Fusion cursor coordinates

Jackie Ng
Haven't looked at 2.2 Fusion for a while. But if it's supported, set the DisplayProjection extension property of the CursorPosition widget to a matching EPSG code (EPSG:XXXX) or a proj4js string.

http://spatialreference.org is your friend here

- Jackie