Fusion application definition filters problem

Fusion application definition filters problem

yash227
Dear Sir

We are NGOs and working with Information Technology for Rural Development.

We develop one web based application with help of Mapguide  2.5 and Mapguide maestro 5.0
ASP .NET Platform we use for front end and database SQL Server 2008. 40 villages demographic data in this application.

In this web application we use fusion application definition, In one application definition there are three-four thematic map,
Now the we problem faced in village wise filter data. First User select Village and submit, after that application show map and legend.

Problem is showing all village data in Map not filter selected village by User

Our Requirement is Dynamic Filter for Layer

Regards
Yash