Fusion Layout Print

makoychan
Hi,

I am trying to use the print button of the fusion layout, but i wanted to define a certain area and generate that image to be printed. But i am a bit confuse on how to do it, when i try to highlight a certain section and hit the print button, the generate images is not the one i selected. Is there a code by code to it? I have looked at the GetMapIMage function, but im not sure what to feed on those paramters base on my highlighted section on the map.

any help or ideas? Been stuck with this one for quite sometime.