Funding for Geoserver OGC compliance

Yakus
Off the back of foss4guk we have some money available to help fund osgeo projects.

This one to help make sure Geoserver is OGC compliant has recently come to our attention:

If anyone has any reasonable objections please let us know, otherwise we will go ahead and sponsor this project.

If you come across any other similar crowd funded projects that you think we could help wiht please do make us aware via this list.

Thanks

Matt Travis (OSGeo:UK Treasurer)

Re: Funding for Geoserver OGC compliance

Steve Lowman

Hi Matt

https://www.opengis.ch/projects/qfield-love/

This one has 2 days left and is at 84% of €11,000.

I will also make the suggestion to higher-ups here, but they probably won’t pledge. They haven’t committed to using QField, but they probably would if the native camera integration goes ahead – it’s a chicken and egg problem, or something like that.

Thanks

Steve

Steve Lowman

GIS Technician

T: 01750 23759

This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete this message immediately. Any views or other information in this message which do not relate to our business are not authorised by us. Whilst The MDS Estates Ltd takes every effort to ensure this message is virus free it cannot guarantee that this is the case. It is the recipient’s responsibility to carry out such virus checks as it deems necessary. The MDS Estates Ltd cannot accept any responsibility in this regard.

Off the back of foss4guk we have some money available to help fund osgeo projects.

This one to help make sure Geoserver is OGC compliant has recently come to our attention:

If anyone has any reasonable objections please let us know, otherwise we will go ahead and sponsor this project.

If you come across any other similar crowd funded projects that you think we could help wiht please do make us aware via this list.

Thanks

Matt Travis (OSGeo:UK Treasurer)

This email was scanned by Bitdefender

*** CAUTION - This email originated outside the organisation. Do not click links, open attachments, or respond unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe ***

This email was scanned by Bitdefender

Off the back of foss4guk we have some money available to help fund osgeo projects.

This one to help make sure Geoserver is OGC compliant has recently come to our attention:

If anyone has any reasonable objections please let us know, otherwise we will go ahead and sponsor this project.

If you come across any other similar crowd funded projects that you think we could help wiht please do make us aware via this list.

Thanks

Matt Travis (OSGeo:UK Treasurer)

This email was scanned by Bitdefender

*** CAUTION - This email originated outside the organisation. Do not click links, open attachments, or respond unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe ***

This email was scanned by Bitdefender

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Funding for Geoserver OGC compliance

Yakus
Mike / Steve

We tend to limit our sponsorship to OSGeo incubated or community projects. Getting status as an OSGeo community project is very easy so this should not be a blocker.

Hopefully we will be able to sponsor this project at some point in the future.

Thanks

Matt