Full reformat of GeoServer source code June 9th-10th?

Full reformat of GeoServer source code June 9th-10th?

geowolf
Hi,
looks like the pull requests against GeoServer are not taking any pause.
On the bright side, right now there are only those unaffected by the reformat (i18n)
and a few newer ones.

Can we agree to try to close the existing ones, and not to leave new open ones, for the next
weekend, June 9th-10th? And those that are left there, will just have to put up with it and amend
conflicts?

Cheers
Andrea

==

GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549 http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it ------------------------------------------------------- Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Re: Full reformat of GeoServer source code June 9th-10th?

Nuno Oliveira-3
I would do it soon as possible, there was already an warning about pending pull requests vs reformatting last week no ?
I will try to review the App-Schema related PR Monday :)

Thanks for carrying out this task Andrea !

On 06/02/2018 08:30 AM, Andrea Aime wrote:
[...]

Nuno Oliveira
==
Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
==

Nuno Miguel Carvalho Oliveira
@nmcoliveira
Software Engineer

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

[...]

Ben Caradoc-Davies-2
+1. Please proceed. Thank you for implementing the reformat. We will ask
submitters to revise any conflicting PRs. Everyone has been warned well
in advance.

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 02/06/18 19:30, Andrea Aime wrote:

> Hi,
> looks like the pull requests against GeoServer are not taking any pause.
> On the bright side, right now there are only those unaffected by the
> reformat (i18n)
> and a few newer ones.
>
> Can we agree to try to close the existing ones, and not to leave new open
> ones, for the next
> weekend, June 9th-10th? And those that are left there, will just have to
> put up with it and amend
> conflicts?
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>
> ==
>
> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
> for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf Technical Lead
> GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa (LU) phone: +39
> 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549
> http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
> ------------------------------------------------------- *Con riferimento
> alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 -
> Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni
> circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali
> allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
> destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
> errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le
> sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended
> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
> disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679
> “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information
> herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
> have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by
> telephone or e-mail.*

Ben Caradoc-Davies <[hidden email]>
Director
Transient Software Limited <https://transient.nz/>
New Zealand

Re: Full reformat of GeoServer source code June 9th-10th?

Alessio Fabiani-2
+1

[...]

Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

[...]

Kevin Smith-3
+1

On 2018-06-03 06:05 PM, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:

> +1. Please proceed. Thank you for implementing the reformat. We will
> ask submitters to revise any conflicting PRs. Everyone has been warned
> well in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
> Ben.
>
> On 02/06/18 19:30, Andrea Aime wrote:
>> Hi,
>> looks like the pull requests against GeoServer are not taking any pause.
>> On the bright side, right now there are only those unaffected by the
>> reformat (i18n)
>> and a few newer ones.
>>
>> Can we agree to try to close the existing ones, and not to leave new
>> open
>> ones, for the next
>> weekend, June 9th-10th? And those that are left there, will just have to
>> put up with it and amend
>> conflicts?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Andrea
>>
>> ==
>>
>> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
>> http://goo.gl/it488V
>> for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf Technical Lead
>> GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa (LU) phone:
>> +39
>> 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549
>> http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
>> ------------------------------------------------------- *Con riferimento
>> alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 -
>> Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa
>> che ogni
>> circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli
>> eventuali
>> allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
>> destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
>> errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le
>> sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended
>> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
>> information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
>> disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679
>> “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information
>> herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
>> have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by
>> telephone or e-mail.*

Kevin Michael Smith
<[hidden email]>

Re: Full reformat of GeoServer source code June 9th-10th?

jratike80
+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Aihe: Re: [Geoserver-devel] Full reformat of GeoServer source code June 9th-10th?

+1

On 2018-06-03 06:05 PM, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:

> +1. Please proceed. Thank you for implementing the reformat. We will
> ask submitters to revise any conflicting PRs. Everyone has been warned
> well in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
> Ben.
>
> On 02/06/18 19:30, Andrea Aime wrote:
>> Hi,
>> looks like the pull requests against GeoServer are not taking any pause.
>> On the bright side, right now there are only those unaffected by the
>> reformat (i18n) and a few newer ones.
>>
>> Can we agree to try to close the existing ones, and not to leave new
>> open ones, for the next weekend, June 9th-10th? And those that are
>> left there, will just have to put up with it and amend conflicts?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Andrea
>>
>> ==
>>
>> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
>> http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime
>> @geowolf Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A
>> 55054 Massarosa (LU) phone:
>> +39
>> 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549
>> http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
>> ------------------------------------------------------- *Con
>> riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg.
>> UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”),
>> si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo
>> contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza
>> è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se
>> il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni
>> altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse
>> darmene notizia. This email is intended only for the person or entity
>> to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
>> privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We
>> remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” -
>> copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information
>> herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
>> you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately
>> by telephone or e-mail.*

>> ---------

Kevin Michael Smith
<[hidden email]>

Re: Full reformat of GeoServer source code June 9th-10th?

Kevin Smith-3

+1, I have some open PRs up-porting some fixes Boundless did for a recent release, but they ran into Travis issues.  Feel free to break them and I'll deal with them next week.