Full proposal FOSS4G Sevilla 2019 (SLOC)

Full proposal FOSS4G Sevilla 2019 (SLOC)

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear all,

You can find the full Bucharest proposal a

thttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1q2XfMPuE_DnI6nLTkOyX_d_UlvlifLHeq

I would like to thank my colleagues from the BLOC for the hard work! We are here to answer any question from the conference committee.

Also, congratulations to SLOC for what it looks to be a very nice proposal!

Warm regards,
Vasile

Re: Full proposal FOSS4G Sevilla 2019 (SLOC)

Vasile Crăciunescu
Correct link

On 12/5/17 12:59 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> You can find the full Bucharest proposal a
>
> thttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1q2XfMPuE_DnI6nLTkOyX_d_UlvlifLHeq<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYFPSyvS6OXCoMSOAjTmCMs8o_xPmFou/view?usp=sharing>
>
> I would like to thank my colleagues from the BLOC for the hard work! We
> are here to answer any question from the conference committee.
>
> Also, congratulations to SLOC for what it looks to be a very nice proposal!
>
> Warm regards,
> Vasile

Re: Full proposal FOSS4G Bucharest 2019 (BLOC)

Vasile Crăciunescu
And the correct title is obviously Bucharest 2019 (BLOC) :)

Sorry for all the mess.

-Vasile