Fuel station locations

Hugo Paul-2

Good day

I would like to find out if anyone has a spatial feature class containing the locations of all fuel/petrol stations in South Africa. If such a dataset even exists…

Any advice and/or data will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Hugo Paul

GIS Professional

For and on behalf of

The MAJV

Tel:    +27 12 665 2252

Fax:   +27 12 665 3224

e-mail: [hidden email]

MAJV Logo Mar 2015 (3)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the recipient named above. Should you receive this e-mail in error, please forward it to ([hidden email]) and delete from your in-box. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Re: Fuel station locations

Rahul Gawai
Hi
Hugo,
Please contact me in my mail or Whatsapp me..<a href="tel:+971543891428">+971543891428

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019, 11:13 AM Hugo Paul <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

image001.jpg (2K) Download Attachment