From ES5 with RequireJS to TypeScript, through CommonJS, ES6, ES6 classes, and ES7 async/await

Thomas Broyer
Hi,

FYI, I just put my small exercise about rewriting KML_Provider.js step-by-step up to using TypeScript, that I presented yesterday, as a Gist on GitHub:
https://gist.github.com/tbroyer/8f4718414b16c9a9eec735e6080bc7b7/revisions?w=1

Unfortunately, because there are indentation changes and GitHub doesn't allow ignoring them on Gists (contrary to commits or pull requests), it might be easier to clone the Gist locally and explore its history with a tool that allows for ignoring whitespace changes (e.g. `git log -p -w`).
If you use some GUI, don't forget to reset your settings afterwards to NOT ignore whitespace changes.

Cordialement,
--
Thomas Broyer
Atol Conseils et Développements