Free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management

Free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management

Mario Carrera-3

Hi all,

we have launched a free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management through several video-tutorials.

At this post you can see the list of topics and the first module, that is available already in [1]

At the next weeks we will publish the other modules, that we will include at this playlist: [2]

The first two modules are theoretical, about differences between GIS and CAD, and reference systems, very important to understand the rest of the course. From the third one, the modules will be practical, and the cartography will be available for each video.

In addition, when the course is finishing it will be possible to get the official certificate given by the gvSIG Association, where it will be obligatory to send a complete exercise.

All the information about registration, dates, certification, where to send doubts... is available at the frequent questions section of the first post [1].

We hope that it's useful for you.

Best regards,
    Mario

[1] https://blog.gvsig.org/2017/12/04/free-course-about-geographic-information-systems-applied-to-municipality-management-list-of-topics-and-1st-module-differences-between-sig-and-cad/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdoUYGiBhEtUr-APrUkncNVpLtjbfe5OX

--

Mario Carrera

Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association

Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com

Re: Free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management

Veerabhadram Paduri
Dear Mario
How are you !

I am looking  free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management through several video-tutorias, form South Africa , Namibia, angola
Please send me MoU , i want to signed agreement from our company
thanking you
regards
Paduri

On 5 December 2017 at 13:11, Mario Carrera <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dear Paduri,

what do you work as in your company? You can send me a private e-mail to my mail address to speak about possibe ways of collaboration between gvSIG Association and your company.

Best regards,
   Mario

Re: [OSGeo Africa] Free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to Municipality Management

Dear Mario
How are you !

I am looking  free course about Geographic Information Systems applied to
Municipality Management through several video-tutorias, form South Africa ,
Namibia, angola
Please send me MoU , i want to signed agreement from our company
thanking you
regards
Paduri

> / />/ Hi all,
/>/
[...]
/>/ --
/>/
/>/ *Mario Carrera*
/>/
/>/ Training, Language and Communication Manager. gvSIG Association
/>/
/>/ Responsable de Formación, Internacionalización y Difusión. Asociación
/>/ gvSIG
/>/
/>/ http://www.gvsig.com
/>/