Free course about GIS applied to Municipality Management - gvSIG Association

Free course about GIS applied to Municipality Management - gvSIG Association

Artur Gil-2
Hi all,

we have launched a free course about Geographic Information Systems
applied to Municipality Management, from the gvSIG Association, through
several video-tutorials.

At this post you can see the list of topics and the first module, that
is available already in [1]

At the next weeks we will publish the other modules, that we will
include at this playlist: [2]

The first two modules are theoretical, about differences between GIS and
CAD, and reference systems, very important to understand the rest of the
course. From the third one, the modules will be practical, and the
cartography will be available for each video.

In addition, when the course is finishing it will be possible to get the
official certificate given by the gvSIG Association, where it will be
obligatory to send a complete exercise.

All the information about registration, dates, certification, where to
send doubts... is available at the frequent questions section of the
first post [1].

We hope that it's useful for you.

Best regards

[1]