Free State SDF

Hester Badenhorst
Hi colleagues

Are anyone aware of a site where I can download the map and/or document of the latest Free State Spatial Development Framework?  I have tried Spisys.co.za with no luck.

Much appreciated in advance,
Hester Badenhorst
MandalaGIS

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, 12:38 PM Willem Badenhorst, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Maybe you have a point there Zol :-)

Willem Badenhorst (Manager)

PLATO Professional GISc Practitioner, PGP1411

South African Planning Institute, 12578

Geo-Information Society of South Africa, YSXB­7391

Landuse Survey App

  Click Click Survey Done!

ScoutMaster is a Web Mapping and Land use Survey application integrating mapping, data visualisation and project collaboration for land use survey teams in South Africa.

Postnet Suite 402; Private Bag x025; Lynnwood Ridge; Pretoria; 0040; Gauteng

Cell: 082 467 5110  -  Fax: +27112527219  -  Skype: kwasimojo

www.mandalagis.com   Click to see map   Click to see StreetView

Disclaimer

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone +27 (0)82 467 5110 and delete the e-mail. You may not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it. While we take reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of an attachment containing computer viruses this possibility still exists. We cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of a software virus. We recommend that you carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. We do not accept responsibility for any amendments made to any attached documents without our approval. We do not accept responsibility for private or personal messages e-mailed from our domain.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 10:46 AM Zoltan Szecsei <[hidden email]> wrote:
You sure you don't have an extra 'n' in your domain name?
[sense of humour required - no offence meant :-)  ]

Zoltan

On 2019/07/19 10:49, Willem Badenhorst wrote:

Thanks very much for the link to the NGI portal.  Does anybody know where the HELP button is located.  I could not figure out how it can assist me in downloading any data layers.

In fact,  the nostalgia of the early 90's overwhelmed me when I started using the interface.  Then I thought, maybe it is fitting, especially now that we are celebrating the moon landing 50 years ago.

[...]

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 8:52 AM Thabi Rambau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day,

Please check the below link www.cdngiportal.co.za/cdngiportal
You should be able to download the dataset you need from CD:NGI portal.

Regards
Thabi

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 at 16:53, Chris Berens <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Luncedo,

Thanks for the tip, I went in and got it at the desk. This is the NLC2018 Level 1 product with 10 classes put together by LRI. Do you know when the Level 2 version with (hopefully) 72 classes will be available? I heard that it should be on EGIS from September 2019.

Kind regards,
Chris Berens

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019 at 12:12, Luncedo Ngcofe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Hester

There is current land cover dataset 2017-2018 and land cover change dataset 2017-2018 available from CD:NGI. Both dataset can be copied on a DVD disk for the amount of R20.00 for the disk then you can come collect or send currier service. If interested please contact our sale personnel Julile on the following email address

[hidden email]

Regards

Luncedo Ngcofe (Msc; Pr.Sci.Nat; GISc Professional)

Control GIS / Remote Sensing Scientist

Chief Directorate: National Geospatial Information

Private Bag X10

Mowbray

7705

Tel (021) 658 4317

[hidden email]

www.ngi.gov.za

Re: Free State SDF

Stephanus Minnie

Hester,

THE FS PSDF was not formally adopted by Exco, so a copy is available, but should be used with caution.

Regards
Fanie Minnie (
GPr GISc 0046/SA)

Director: Spatial Planning and Land Use Management Services - Free State

PROVINCIAL SHARED SERVICES CENTRE: FREE STATE

Ground Floor, Omni Centrum, 73 Aliwal Street, Bloemfontein

e-MAIL: [hidden email]

Web site: http://nspdr.info/; http://www.drdlr.gov.za/
Sel no: (082) 827-0644 Personal fax no: (086) 548-3919

Tel no: (051) 410 5824 Mr MS Tsupane (Secretary)

Office no 051 410 5800 Fax no 051 430 4195

image001

All requests for professional support should be mailed to [hidden email]. This will ensure that your request is attended asap and be tracked.

Links to the Draft National Spatial Development Framework:

FINAL DRAFT NSDF September 2018 B

Annexure Draft NSDF 2018_September 2018

Links to Regional Spatial Development Framework documents:

Draft Feasibility Study towards the Vaal River RSDF Feb 2019

Draft Baseline Study towards the Karoo RSDF 20 Mar 2019

Links to Rural Development Plan Documents:

Xhariep Rural Development Plan 2019/24

Lejweleputswa Rural Development Plan 2018/23

Fezile Dabi Rural Development Plan 2018/23

Thabo Mofutsanyane Rural Development Plan 2018/23

Links to Rural Development Implementation Plan Documents:

Xhariep Rural Development Implementation Plan 2019/20

Lejweleputswa Rural Development Implementation Plan 2019/20

Fezile Dabi Rural Development Implementation Plan 2019/20

Thabo Mofutsanyane Rural Development Implementation Plan 2019/20

Mangaung Metro Municipality Implementation Plan 2019/20

Are anyone aware of a site where I can download the map and/or document of the latest Free State Spatial Development Framework?  I have tried Spisys.co.za with no luck.

Much appreciated in advance,

Hester Badenhorst

MandalaGIS

On Fri, 19 Jul 2019, 12:38 PM Willem Badenhorst, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Maybe you have a point there Zol :-)

Image removed by sender.

Willem Badenhorst (Manager)

www.mandalagis.com   Click to see <a href="http://maps.google.co.za/maps/place?cid=17036365196488124616&amp;q=83&#43;Alcade&#43;Road,&#43;Pretoria,&#43;Gauteng&amp;hl=en&amp;authuser=0&amp;t=h&amp;cd=1&amp;cad=src:pplink&amp;ei=DZOzT7yMDJDj8QbHo5igCA" target="_blank">map   Click to see StreetView

________________________________

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 1:48 PM Wesley Roberts <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All,

See the link below for an exciting opportunity for suitably qualified individuals. Contact details for the job opportunity are available in the linked pdf. Please do not respond to me as I am merely sharing the opportunity.

Many thanks and all the best.

Chris Berens, Pr.GISc

SAGC No.1308

+27 (0)82 567 9322

Zoltan Szecsei GPrGISc 0031
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Qatar:  +974 5083 2722     www.geograph.co.za

Re: Free State SDF, National Spatial Planning Data Repository

Hester Badenhorst
Hi Fanie

Thank you very much for your quick response, the documents you provided will certainly help me.

I'm also excited to note from your signature that the National Spatial Planning Data Repository is counting down to launch.  Is there a date when it will be up and running?

Kind regards,
Hester

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 9:39 AM Stephanus Minnie <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

EKok
Hi Stephanus

Will  you please provide us with a copy of adopted PSDF if possible.

Regards
Lucky

>>> Stephanus Minnie <[hidden email]> 2019/07/24 9:02 AM >>>
Hester,

THE FS PSDF was not formally adopted by Exco, so a copy is available, but should be used with caution.

Regards
Fanie Minnie (GPr GISc 0046/SA)
Director: Spatial Planning and Land Use Management Services - Free State
PROVINCIAL SHARED SERVICES CENTRE: FREE STATE
Ground Floor, Omni Centrum, 73 Aliwal Street, Bloemfontein
e-MAIL: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Web site: http://nspdr.info/; http://www.drdlr.gov.za/
Sel no: (082) 827-0644 Personal fax no: (086) 548-3919
Tel no: (051) 410 5824 Mr MS Tsupane (Secretary)
Office no 051 410 5800 Fax no 051 430 4195
[image001]
All requests for professional support should be mailed to [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>. This will ensure that your request is attended asap and be tracked.

Links to the Draft National Spatial Development Framework:
FINAL DRAFT NSDF September 2018 B<https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pizo8r1cgzhkoz/FINAL%20DRAFT%20NSDF%20September%202018%20B.pdf?dl=0>
Annexure Draft NSDF 2018_September 2018<https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3c90otopdve9z7/Annexure%20Draft%20NSDF%202018_September%202018.pdf?dl=0>

Links to Regional Spatial Development Framework documents:
Draft Feasibility Study towards the Vaal River RSDF Feb 2019<https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ok8qf4ug0k1419/Draft%20Feasiblity%20Study%20towards%20the%20Vaal%20River%20RSDF%20Feb%202019.pdf?dl=0>
Draft Baseline Study towards the Karoo RSDF 20 Mar 2019<https://www.dropbox.com/s/n09wy8eg7qcvm3s/15.%20KAROO%20BASELINE%20STUDY%20DRAFT%2020%20Mar%202019.pdf?dl=0>

Links to Rural Development Plan Documents:
Xhariep Rural Development Plan 2019/24<https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyj1vsve0u9gsm2/20181205%20Xhariep%20District%20RDP%20FINAL.pdf?dl=0>
Lejweleputswa Rural Development Plan 2018/23<https://www.dropbox.com/s/ri2mzaqtt17sksl/20180205%20FINAL%20LEJWE%20RDP%20FOR%20PRINT.pdf?dl=0>
Fezile Dabi Rural Development Plan 2018/23<https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7swxgofjwi05qc/20180207%20FINAL%20FDDM%20RDP%20FOR%20PRINT.pdf?dl=0>
Thabo Mofutsanyane Rural Development Plan 2018/23<https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9s15rz0shsff0k/20180202%20FINAL%20TMDM%20RDP%20FOR%20PRINT.pdf?dl=0>

Links to Rural Development Implementation Plan Documents:
Xhariep Rural Development Implementation Plan 2019/20<https://www.dropbox.com/s/a9ovolch860qja8/2019_20%20Xhariep%20RDIP.pdf?dl=0>
Lejweleputswa Rural Development Implementation Plan 2019/20<https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax3lawbpvb2e05o/2019_20%20Lejweleputswa%20RDIP.pdf?dl=0>
Fezile Dabi Rural Development Implementation Plan 2019/20<https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5dy53270f2wkbg/2019_20%20FDDM%20RDIP.pdf?dl=0>
Thabo Mofutsanyane Rural Development Implementation Plan 2019/20<https://www.dropbox.com/s/iay1gufcpzrf153/2019_20%20TMDM%20RDIP.pdf?dl=0>
Mangaung Metro Municipality Implementation Plan 2019/20<https://www.dropbox.com/s/12x9h2lvmkyez56/2019_20%20MMM%20RDIP.pdf?dl=0>

Re: Free State SDF, National Spatial Planning Data Repository

Stephanus Minnie

Hester,

The hosting is being finalised and currently tests are underway. After that it will be formally launched. If all goes well, it should not be long now. Other product are also being tested, so it should provide for a very usefull resource.