Frameworks Analysis / Mapbender Functionalities

Frameworks Analysis / Mapbender Functionalities

Lilia Pleskach
Dear all,

As a part of my university project, I have to analyse the functionalities of some geospatial frameworks (GeoMoose, GeoNode, Mapbender, geOrchestra, MapMint and LizMap). I made this analysis using the official user documentation of each framework, but sometimes there were some confusing information or lack of information.

If you have two minutes of your time, could you please check and comment if there is wrong information or if it is not complete?

There is the link to Google Sheets with comments access (right click of the mouse to leave the comment): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bJEEoHlRZBZTW6Da8YpT_ZCqxnfyk6nswO7lrXQuW8U/edit?usp=sharing

On the bottom you can see six sheets of each framework. I decided to give access to all the tables if one day you need to use/check the information about another framework. I'll also update all the tables at the end of my project, so you can see the actual information.

Thank you !
Regards,
Lilia

Re: Frameworks Analysis / Mapbender Functionalities

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Lilia,

thanks a lot for reaching out to the Mapbender project and great to hear
about your university project.

I added some comments to your sheet. Hope they help.

It would be great if you could send a link to you results when your
analysis is ready.

Astrid

Am 2020-06-01 17:38, schrieb Lilia Pleskach:

> Dear all,
>
> As a part of my university project, I have to analyse the
> functionalities of some geospatial frameworks (GeoMoose, GeoNode,
> Mapbender, geOrchestra, MapMint and LizMap). I made this analysis
> using the official user documentation of each framework, but sometimes
> there were some confusing information or lack of information.
>
> If you have two minutes of your time, could you please check and
> comment if there is wrong information or if it is not complete?
>
> There is the link to Google Sheets with comments access (right click
> of the mouse to leave the comment):
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bJEEoHlRZBZTW6Da8YpT_ZCqxnfyk6nswO7lrXQuW8U/edit?usp=sharing
>
> On the bottom you can see six sheets of each framework. I decided to
> give access to all the tables if one day you need to use/check the
> information about another framework. I'll also update all the tables
> at the end of my project, so you can see the actual information.
>
> Thank you !
> Regards,
> Lilia

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Webinare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH
   Eifelstraße 7
   53119 Bonn
   Germany

   Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
   Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

   [hidden email]
   www.wheregroup.com

   Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Geschäftsführer:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Re: Frameworks Analysis / Mapbender Functionalities

Lilia Pleskach
Hello Astrid,

Thank you very much for your comments, they are definitely very helpful !

Yes, of course, I think I'll keep the same link and update the analysis directly there, so you can save this link and check it later (in 2-3 weeks).

Thank you again !

Have a nice day,
Lilia

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020, 8:24 AM Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Lilia,

thanks a lot for reaching out to the Mapbender project and great to hear
about your university project.

I added some comments to your sheet. Hope they help.

It would be great if you could send a link to you results when your
analysis is ready.

Astrid

Am 2020-06-01 17:38, schrieb Lilia Pleskach:
> Dear all,
>
> As a part of my university project, I have to analyse the
> functionalities of some geospatial frameworks (GeoMoose, GeoNode,
> Mapbender, geOrchestra, MapMint and LizMap). I made this analysis
> using the official user documentation of each framework, but sometimes
> there were some confusing information or lack of information.
>
> If you have two minutes of your time, could you please check and
> comment if there is wrong information or if it is not complete?
>
> There is the link to Google Sheets with comments access (right click
> of the mouse to leave the comment):
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bJEEoHlRZBZTW6Da8YpT_ZCqxnfyk6nswO7lrXQuW8U/edit?usp=sharing
>
> On the bottom you can see six sheets of each framework. I decided to
> give access to all the tables if one day you need to use/check the
> information about another framework. I'll also update all the tables
> at the end of my project, so you can see the actual information.
>
> Thank you !
> Regards,
> Lilia

Mit freundlichen Grüßen