Fox & Feather tonight

Jérôme St-Louis
Hi guys,

Just a reminder about the meeting tonight, and letting you know I've
booked the room upstairs so it will be easier for the presentation.

I'll be presenting our tiled WFS service, compact vector features format
and GeoECON.

See you all tonight and please go to https://www.meetup.com/OttawaOSGeo/
and RSVP if you haven't already!

Cheers,

-Jerome

Re: Fox & Feather tonight

jmckenna
Administrator
Great topics Jerome, and thanks for keeping the torch going there, for
OSGeo!  Cheers from the East Coast.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna