Foss4gBE - Preparation : Google drive access

Foss4gBE - Preparation : Google drive access

Gaël Kruwialis

Hello,

Can someone send me (in private ) the access code to mount on the google drive.

I’ ll prepare the task list for finalize the organization and prepare the next face2face meeting.

Thanks

Gaël Kruwialis

Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Spatial Data Infrastructure

Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles

E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
Tel: +322.629.84.47

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ign ngi"

geo

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

Re: Foss4gBE - Preparation : Google drive access

Oliver May-4
I sent an invite to your ngi address. If you have a google account that you want to use, let me know.

cheers,

Oliver

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 5:02 PM Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

Can someone send me (in private ) the access code to mount on the google drive.

I’ ll prepare the task list for finalize the organization and prepare the next face2face meeting.

Thanks

Gaël Kruwialis

Institut Géographique National | Nationaal Geografisch Instituut
Spatial Data Infrastructure

Abbaye de la Cambre 13, 1000 Bruxelles

E-mail: [hidden email] | www.ngi.be
Tel: +322.629.84.47

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ign ngi"

geo

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

Oliver May