Foss4g-europe 2020

geejee
Op 2 okt. 2019, om 19:48, Gert-Jan van der Weijden <[hidden email]> schreef:
Hi eur conf list,

Since I promised a possible Dutch bid (as part of a bigger conference) I hereby inform on the status.

Unfortunately no bid.

I got enthousiast reactions from several people to join in organizing
However, the bigger conference of which foss4g-europe would be part isn't in a decisive stage yet.
The fact that I was and still am on (camping/cycling) holidays at this very moment doesnvt help much in getting things in a higher gear.

Fortunately I see we have a bid from Latvia, so I guess there will be a foss4g-europe!

Greetings from the French Jura,

Gert-Jan

Dutch mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/dutch

Re: Foss4g-europe 2020

Jachym Cepicky
HI Gert-Jan,

thank you for your report - and enjoy your trip! :-)

čt 3. 10. 2019 v 7:45 odesílatel Gert-Jan van der Weijden
<[hidden email]> napsal:

> Op 2 okt. 2019, om 19:48, Gert-Jan van der Weijden <[hidden email]> schreef:
>>
>> Hi eur conf list,
>>
>> Since I promised a possible Dutch bid (as part of a bigger conference) I hereby inform on the status.
>>
>> Unfortunately no bid.
>>
>> I got enthousiast reactions from several people to join in organizing
>> However, the bigger conference of which foss4g-europe would be part isn't in a decisive stage yet.
>> The fact that I was and still am on (camping/cycling) holidays at this very moment doesnvt help much in getting things in a higher gear.
>>
>> Fortunately I see we have a bid from Latvia, so I guess there will be a foss4g-europe!
>>
>> Greetings from the French Jura,
>>
>> Gert-Jan

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com