Forming a regional chapter of OSGeo

John Bryant
Hi all, a quick request for feedback from the community...

As you are probably aware, we are forming a new entity (OSGeo Oceania), and intend to approach OSGeo to formalise a regional chapter. To my understanding, this chapter would supersede the Aust-NZ chapter, so I'd see us doing a bit of work on the new Oceania wiki page and either shutting down or modifying the older Aust-NZ wiki page to clarify this.

Is everyone happy for us to form this chapter on behalf of the Oceania open geospatial community? With your support, we will do so in a couple of weeks' time.

We've got a few other action items listed in this doc. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let us know!

Cheers
John
on behalf of OSGeo Oceania

Re: Forming a regional chapter of OSGeo