Quantcast

Forgot your password link broken

Koistinen Kai (MML)
Hi,

My "Forgot your password?" link used to work but now it is dead. The link appears but clicking it has no effect. In HTML it looks like this:

<a type="submit" class="btn btn-link btn-danger" data-ng-click="setSendPassword(true)">
</a>

I can't figure what has caused this function not to work anymore. Does some configuration affect this? Can anyone help?

I'm using Geonetwork 3.2.0. I also tested that mail server works fine and I was able to send the test message from admin UI.

Best regards,

Kai Koistinen
Expert
National Land Survey of Finland / Finnish Geospatial Research Institute  FGI
+358 40 487 9104
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Forgot your password link broken

Jose Garcia
Hi

Confirmed the issue and created this issue to track it:
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/1744

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>