Forget password on login page

pctan
Hi

  1.  How do I get rid of the ‘Forget password’ option here?

[cid:image001.jpg@01D43651.3086AB90]
You manage to do it in your demo website:

[cid:image002.jpg@01D43651.3086AB90]

Thanks.
Peck
Peck Choo Tan I Analyst Programmer
GNS Science I Te Pῡ Ao
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon 5010, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand
Ph 04 570 4739 I Mob 021 2178684
http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

image001.jpg (12K) Download Attachment
image002.jpg (19K) Download Attachment

Re: Forget password on login page

Jose Garcia
Hi Peck

That panel is displayed when the mail configuration is defined in the
settings, see this code:

https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/templates/signin.html#L83-L84

Some options:

1) Update the page to remove/comment the panel.

2) Remove the data-ng-show and add *style="display:none"*

3) Add below
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/js/LoginController.js#L57
a property to control the display of the panel:

$scope.showRecoverPasswordPanel = false;

And update
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/templates/signin.html#L83-L84
to use it:

 data-ng-show="gnConfig['system.feedback.mailServer.hostIsDefined'] &&
showRecoverPasswordPanel">

4) Other option more general that can be committed in GeoNetwork is to add
a new setting to control the display of the panel, would be similar to 3),
but using a configurable setting.

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>