[ForestryTools] Stand Browser ver 1.3

Magnus Homann
Hello!

A new update on the Stand Browser plugin. A toolbox is added where I plan to implement
a couple of functions to make life easier. Currently I've added an integrated function to
randomly add points within a stand, I plan to use it for inventory.

It's  available in the central repo any second now... :)

/Magnus

Re: [ForestryTools] Stand Browser ver 1.3

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

just curious - are you referring to QGIS plugin or any other tool?

Thanks

ne 4. 6. 2017 v 21:53 odesílatel Magnus Homann <[hidden email]> napsal:
Hello!

A new update on the Stand Browser plugin. A toolbox is added where I plan to implement
a couple of functions to make life easier. Currently I've added an integrated function to
randomly add points within a stand, I plan to use it for inventory.

It's  available in the central repo any second now... :)

/Magnus

Re: [ForestryTools] Stand Browser ver 1.3

Magnus Homann
Yes, this is a QGIS plugin I've made. :)

/Magnus

Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> skrev: (14 juni 2017 10:06:41 CEST)