[ForestryTools] Read to go...

Tyler Mitchell-3
Sorry for the spam, after making some fixes the list server caught up and sent the backlog.

If you're reading this message, then the list is good to go!

Mail to [hidden email] - if you have troubles, drop me a note directly.

Tyler

-----
Tyler Mitchell, Publisher
Locate Press, [hidden email]
Open Source "geo" Books
http://www.locatepress.com

Re: [ForestryTools] Read to go...

Mateusz Loskot
On 19 July 2012 06:29, Tyler Mitchell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sorry for the spam, after making some fixes the list server caught up and sent the backlog.
>
> If you're reading this message, then the list is good to go!
>
> Mail to [hidden email] - if you have troubles, drop me a note directly.

Tests received, all works.