Quantcast

[ForestryTools] New plugin release - Stand Browser

[ForestryTools] New plugin release - Stand Browser

Magnus Homann
Hello, a new plugin is released in the QGIS plugin repo. With it you can browse through your stands, if they are stored according
to a database format that is specified in the doc. The format is built on - but unfortunately not identical too - what the
Swedish University of Agriculture uses: http://heurekaslu.org/wiki/Importera_best%C3%A5ndsregister

My goal is to build more functionlity into this plugin, such as editing and estimating data.

Input is most welcomed!

/Magnus

[ForestryTools] Stand Browser ver 1.1

Magnus Homann
Hello!

Unfortunately I've had troubles both with missing files and with version numbers. Now, there
is a 1.1 available, which will hopefully install correctly. Un-install any old version, updated the
plugin directory, and re-install.

My apologies.

/Magnus

Re: [ForestryTools] Stand Browser ver 1.1

Lee-3
Hey Magnus,

Thanks for passing this along. I've read some of the documentation and plan to play around a little with this in the next week or so. As my data is not currently in the Swedish format, do you happen to have a link to a test dataset I could use to fully explore this utility?

--
All the best,
Lee

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Magnus Homann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

Unfortunately I've had troubles both with missing files and with version numbers. Now, there
is a 1.1 available, which will hopefully install correctly. Un-install any old version, updated the
plugin directory, and re-install.

My apologies.

/Magnus

Re: [ForestryTools] Stand Browser ver 1.1

Magnus Homann
There is some small sample data distributed with the plug in.

Currently the functionality is not that great. :)

/Magnus

Lee <[hidden email]> skrev: (15 mars 2017 22:50:54 CET)