[ForestryTools] Community Building

Lee-3
Hey guys,

In an effort to document things and build/generate interest, I figured I'd start tweeting / google+ my efforts. I encourage others to do the same.

On twitter, you can find me @NorthwoodsNR
On Google+ I'm here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105151918019593834720/posts

I'll be using hashtags: #forestrytools #qgis

Long-term, it might be wise to start establishing some of these things for future efforts.

I might try to start writing some blog posts regards to my efforts moving forward. Again, I encourage others to do the same as they begin working on this project.

Finally, let's keep our wiki page and the wiki on the github updated with our progress and regularly contributed to in order to keep up the activity.

Thanks!

--
All the best,
Lee