Force openlayers to not use browser cache for tiles refresh

Force openlayers to not use browser cache for tiles refresh

burton449

Hi,

I use OpenLayers.Layer.XYZ to display tiles from TileStache server without using the cache option of the server. However, I notice that the tiles stay in cache until the whole page is refreshed.

If I want to redraw the XYZ layer, it does not works because the map use the browser cache. Is there a way to force the map to not use that cache? So could refresh the layer by receiving fresh tiles from the server.

-Max Demars

Re: Force openlayers to not use browser cache for tiles refresh

D_Guidi
On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Max Demars <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there a way to force the map to not use that cache?

See my answer here:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/How-control-openlayers-local-caching-of-tiles-tp5157630p5157640.html

Diego Guidi