Flyer and brochures for the OSGeo booth

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hallo,

we will have an OSGeo booth at FOSS4G

Shall we print brochure and flyer and how much.

We have many project flyer. Shall we print them? Or only OSGeo,
OSGeoLive and Geo4All?

You find the material here

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral

Astrid

Re: Flyer and brochures for the OSGeo booth

jody.garnett
If you have time it would be wonderful to have print material on hand in the booth area:

Material to have on the table:

1) OSGeo 1 page - 100
2) OSGeo 4 page - 100 (if we have time to print)
3) GeoForAll - 100

Material to have available to hand out:

4) OSGeoLive - 75 - assume you want to hand it out with USB sticks?
5) Projects 50 - Ask [hidden email] and print 50 for any teams that reply...
--
Jody Garnett

On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 22:40, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hallo,

we will have an OSGeo booth at FOSS4G

Shall we print brochure and flyer and how much.

We have many project flyer. Shall we print them? Or only OSGeo,
OSGeoLive and Geo4All?

You find the material here

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral

Astrid

Re: Flyer and brochures for the OSGeo booth

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hi Jody,

I streted working on that.

Can someone update the brochure? It is an indesign file and still lists
old sponsors. It would not male sense to print it like that.

Astrid

Am 15.08.2019 07:32 schrieb Jody Garnett:

> If you have time it would be wonderful to have print material on hand
> in the booth area:
>
> Material to have on the table:
>
> 1) OSGeo 1 page - 100
> 2) OSGeo 4 page - 100 (if we have time to print)
> 3) GeoForAll - 100
>
> Material to have available to hand out:
>
> 4) OSGeoLive - 75 - assume you want to hand it out with USB sticks?
> 5) Projects 50 - Ask [hidden email] and print 50 for any teams
> that reply...
>
> --
> Jody Garnett
>
> On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 22:40, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hallo,
>>
>> we will have an OSGeo booth at FOSS4G
>>
>> Shall we print brochure and flyer and how much.
>>
>> We have many project flyer. Shall we print them? Or only OSGeo,
>> OSGeoLive and Geo4All?
>>
>> You find the material here
>>
>> https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral [1]
>>
>> Astrid
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral

Re: Flyer and brochures for the OSGeo booth

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Here are the links to the brochure file

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/brochure/eu/osgeo-brochure-eu-final.pdf

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/brochure/001-EU-size

Astrid

Am 16.08.2019 15:19 schrieb Astrid Emde (OSGeo):

> Hi Jody,
>
> I streted working on that.
>
> Can someone update the brochure? It is an indesign file and still
> lists old sponsors. It would not male sense to print it like that.
>
> Astrid
>
> Am 15.08.2019 07:32 schrieb Jody Garnett:
>> If you have time it would be wonderful to have print material on hand
>> in the booth area:
>>
>> Material to have on the table:
>>
>> 1) OSGeo 1 page - 100
>> 2) OSGeo 4 page - 100 (if we have time to print)
>> 3) GeoForAll - 100
>>
>> Material to have available to hand out:
>>
>> 4) OSGeoLive - 75 - assume you want to hand it out with USB sticks?
>> 5) Projects 50 - Ask [hidden email] and print 50 for any teams
>> that reply...
>>
>> --
>> Jody Garnett
>>
>> On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 22:40, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hallo,
>>>
>>> we will have an OSGeo booth at FOSS4G
>>>
>>> Shall we print brochure and flyer and how much.
>>>
>>> We have many project flyer. Shall we print them? Or only OSGeo,
>>> OSGeoLive and Geo4All?
>>>
>>> You find the material here
>>>
>>> https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral [1]
>>>
>>> Astrid
>>

>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1] https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral

Re: Flyer and brochures for the OSGeo booth

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello.

I printed one-page-flyer for osgeo gsoc and projects as available on
github.

Only osgeolive is not printed yet.
We should update the name and add all the project names. Problem was
that could not find the svg file in svn. Only pdf is there.

If we need more flyer we can easily
print more around the corner of the venue.

Astrid

Am 16.08.2019 15:21 schrieb Astrid Emde (OSGeo):

> Here are the links to the brochure file
>
> https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/brochure/eu/osgeo-brochure-eu-final.pdf
>
> https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/brochure/001-EU-size
>
> Astrid
>
> Am 16.08.2019 15:19 schrieb Astrid Emde (OSGeo):
>> Hi Jody,
>>
>> I streted working on that.
>>
>> Can someone update the brochure? It is an indesign file and still
>> lists old sponsors. It would not male sense to print it like that.
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> Am 15.08.2019 07:32 schrieb Jody Garnett:
>>> If you have time it would be wonderful to have print material on hand
>>> in the booth area:
>>>
>>> Material to have on the table:
>>>
>>> 1) OSGeo 1 page - 100
>>> 2) OSGeo 4 page - 100 (if we have time to print)
>>> 3) GeoForAll - 100
>>>
>>> Material to have available to hand out:
>>>
>>> 4) OSGeoLive - 75 - assume you want to hand it out with USB sticks?
>>> 5) Projects 50 - Ask [hidden email] and print 50 for any teams
>>> that reply...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jody Garnett

>>> Links:
>>> ------
>>> [1] https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral

Re: Flyer and brochures for the OSGeo booth

jody.garnett
I suspect you are thinking the 4 page handout, I think one of our members has InDesign (I do not).

Much of the other content has been ported to SVG, Scribus, Sketch.
It is really a shame LibreOffice is not quite exact enough for this work.
--
Jody Garnett