First Setup

Bernhard Ströbl
Hi all,

we are trying to setup QWC2 from QWC2-Demo-App. Our setup uses docker.
So far we have:
docker container running qgis-server (port 8081)
docker container running qwc2 (port 80)
docker container running mapstore (port 8080) (BTW: is that necessary?)
all currently not accessible from the internet

Success so far:
qwc2 starts and shows my theme and layers as well as background layers
coming from another WMS-Server

No success with GetFeatureInfo (mouseover/click) in qwc2.
In config.json I see the entries:
"proxyUrl": "http://qwc2.sourcepole.ch/api/proxy?url=",
"qwc2serverUrl": "http://qwc2.sourcepole.ch/api/",
and firebug reveals that upon a click the GetFeatureInfo request is sent
via this proxy (resulting in a 404 Not found error):
http://qwc2.sourcepole.ch/api/proxy?url=http://<container-ip>:8081....
I also see 404 errors in firebug with this URL:
http://<container-ip>:8081/sockjs-node/info?t=1495094506093

Could anybody telll me, how to configure QWC2 in this respect? I did not
find any information on config.json on the web.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 15434 (20170518) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: First Setup

Sandro Mani
Hi Bernhard

There is a german documentation which is more detailed, you can find it
here:

https://github.com/qgis/qwc2-demo-app/blob/master/doc/Dokumentation.pdf

In particular, chapter 4 explains why and when a proxy is needed.

Hope this helps
Sandro

On 18.05.2017 10:49, Bernhard Ströbl wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we are trying to setup QWC2 from QWC2-Demo-App. Our setup uses docker.
> So far we have:
> docker container running qgis-server (port 8081)
> docker container running qwc2 (port 80)
> docker container running mapstore (port 8080) (BTW: is that necessary?)
> all currently not accessible from the internet
>
> Success so far:
> qwc2 starts and shows my theme and layers as well as background layers
> coming from another WMS-Server
>
> No success with GetFeatureInfo (mouseover/click) in qwc2.
> In config.json I see the entries:
> "proxyUrl": "http://qwc2.sourcepole.ch/api/proxy?url=",
> "qwc2serverUrl": "http://qwc2.sourcepole.ch/api/",
> and firebug reveals that upon a click the GetFeatureInfo request is
> sent via this proxy (resulting in a 404 Not found error):
> http://qwc2.sourcepole.ch/api/proxy?url=http://<container-ip>:8081....
> I also see 404 errors in firebug with this URL:
> http://<container-ip>:8081/sockjs-node/info?t=1495094506093
>
> Could anybody telll me, how to configure QWC2 in this respect? I did
> not find any information on config.json on the web.
>
> Bernhard
>

> __________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus
> signature database 15434 (20170518) __________

> http://www.eset.com