Financial report 2019

Andreas Neumann-4
Hi,

Finally I have the financial report 2019 ready. I am sorry that it took
me so long to finish it. I had some smaller inconsistencies that had
been hard to eliminate, but now I have a consistent accounting.

Here is the financial report:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14v3HdyFNPqLwPYKD3teJY6Qa6euo1QvZNVN7gCghYkU

And here is the 2019 budget compared with the actual numbers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_xXVE8RGBNFnJGoBhdLYO4MVm8DlCRudhM1DRINSq8

The financial auditors got access to account documents and all necessary
documents.

I also added the VAT reverse charge estimates to the 2019 accounting as
reserves. We'll have to pay these in 2020.

I'll also have to adjust the 2020 budget proposal about the estimated
VAT reverse charges (only estimate).

Greetings and talk to you tomorrow evening,

Andreas

Re: Financial report 2019

pcav
Hi Andreas,
thanks for this, well done!
Figures look good, let's wait for the audit.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: Financial report 2019

Tim Sutton-6
Thanks Andreas, that looks good! One comment - maybe it is a good idea to clarify " and QGIS-IT income” in the line items where it is listed, or remove if not needed.

Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into this!

Regards

Tim

On 2 Mar 2020, at 21:07, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

---

Tim Sutton

Re: Financial report 2019

Andreas Neumann-4

Hi,

I'll remove the "QGIS-IT" line.

@Paolo: can we dissolve the virtual "QGIS-IT" account? There no activity. The balance is € 994.69.

No income in 2019, no expenses.

We could convert this into a donation a sustaining membership, or we could pay a specific bugfix from this virtual account.

Let me know what I should do with it.

Thanks,

Andreas

Il 03/03/20 12:17, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:

> I'll remove the "QGIS-IT" line.
>
> @Paolo: can we dissolve the virtual "QGIS-IT" account? There no
> activity. The balance is € 994.69.
>
> No income in 2019, no expenses.
>
> We could convert this into a donation a sustaining membership, or we
> could pay a specific bugfix from this virtual account.
>
> Let me know what I should do with it.

yes, thanks. I add in CC Matteo, the responsible for the IT group. I
think they can vote how to better invest this amount.
Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: Financial report 2019

jmckenna
Administrator
Thank you Andreas for working so hard on this, and sharing these
numbers.  And thank you to the QGIS global community.  -jeff

On 2020-03-02 5:07 p.m., Andreas Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Finally I have the financial report 2019 ready. I am sorry that it took
> me so long to finish it. I had some smaller inconsistencies that had
> been hard to eliminate, but now I have a consistent accounting.
>
> Here is the financial report:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=14v3HdyFNPqLwPYKD3teJY6Qa6euo1QvZNVN7gCghYkU
>

> And here is the 2019 budget compared with the actual numbers:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_xXVE8RGBNFnJGoBhdLYO4MVm8DlCRudhM1DRINSq8
>

> The financial auditors got access to account documents and all necessary
> documents.
>
> I also added the VAT reverse charge estimates to the 2019 accounting as
> reserves. We'll have to pay these in 2020.
>
> I'll also have to adjust the 2020 budget proposal about the estimated
> VAT reverse charges (only estimate).
>
> Greetings and talk to you tomorrow evening,
>
> Andreas

Re: Financial report 2019

ghtmtt
Hi Andreas,

thanks Paolo for Ccing.

> I'll remove the "QGIS-IT" line.
>
> @Paolo: can we dissolve the virtual "QGIS-IT" account? There no
> activity. The balance is € 994.69.
>
> No income in 2019, no expenses.
>
> We could convert this into a donation a sustaining membership, or we
> could pay a specific bugfix from this virtual account.
>
> Let me know what I should do with it.

we will forward to the Italian User Group some proposal and will let you
know.

Cheers and thanks

Matteo