Final Result on RfP 2021: FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires

Final Result on RfP 2021: FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires

Till Adams-3

Dear CC & OSGeo-community,

I received the final results from our voting CRO's and also got the approvement from the board [1].  So from today on it is official:

FOSS4G 2021 will take place in:

**Buenos Aires**

Many thanks to the Buenos Aires team for their great effort and great proposal, but again many thanks to the Istanbul team, that also handed in a LoI but stepped back short before stage 2 was to be opened.

I wish you all the best for 2020, have some calm days and a merry Chrismas!

... and not to forget a big *thank you* to our CRO's Arnulf and Codrina !!!

Cheers, Till

[1] https://www.loomio.org/d/ZVz82AHy/approve-buenos-aires-as-host-for-foss4g-2021/12

Re: [Board] Final Result on RfP 2021: FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires

Malena Libman
From the whole BALOC team,

a big thank you to de Conference Committee and the newly appointed board, as well as our CRO Arnulf and Codrina!

We'll see you in 2021 in Buenos Aires!!!!

Cheers

Malena, María and the Buenos Aires team

El mar., 17 dic. 2019 a las 8:33, Maria Antonia Brovelli (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Congrats to the Argentina team and big thank to you, Codrina and Arnulf!
Maria

Re: [Board] Final Result on RfP 2021: FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello BALOC,

great news that FOSS4G2021 will come to Argentinia. Congratulations!

Looking forward to see you all in Buenos Aires!

Astrid

Am 17.12.2019 13:28 schrieb Malena Libman:

> From the whole BALOC team,
>
> a big thank you to de Conference Committee and the newly appointed
> board, as well as our CRO Arnulf and Codrina!
>
> We'll see you in 2021 in Buenos Aires!!!!
>
> Cheers
>
> Malena, María and the Buenos Aires team
>
> El mar., 17 dic. 2019 a las 8:33, Maria Antonia Brovelli
> (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
>
>> Congrats to the Argentina team and big thank to you, Codrina and
>> Arnulf!
>>
>> Maria
>>
>> Ottieni Outlook per Android [1]
>>
>> -------------------------
>>
>> FROM: Board <[hidden email]> on behalf of Till Adams
>> <[hidden email]>
>> SENT: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 12:14:27 PM
>> TO: Conference Dev <[hidden email]>; osgeo-board
>> List <[hidden email]>
>> SUBJECT: [Board] Final Result on RfP 2021: FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires
>>

>> Dear CC & OSGeo-community,
>>
>> I received the final results from our voting CRO's and also got the
>> approvement from the board [1]. So from today on it is official:
>>
>> FOSS4G 2021 will take place in:
>>
>> **BUENOS AIRES**
>>
>> Many thanks to the Buenos Aires team for their great effort and
>> great proposal, but again many thanks to the Istanbul team, that
>> also handed in a LoI but stepped back short before stage 2 was to be
>> opened.
>>
>> I wish you all the best for 2020, have some calm days and a merry
>> Chrismas!
>>
>> ... and not to forget a big *thank you* to our CRO's Arnulf and
>> Codrina !!!
>>
>> Cheers, Till
>>
>> [1]
>>
> https://www.loomio.org/d/ZVz82AHy/approve-buenos-aires-as-host-for-foss4g-2021/12
>> [2] _______________________________________________
>> Board mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/board [3]
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://aka.ms/ghei36
> [2]
> https://www.loomio.org/d/ZVz82AHy/approve-buenos-aires-as-host-for-foss4g-2021/12

Re: [Board] Final Result on RfP 2021: FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires

stevenfeldman
Congratulations Malena

I’m excited that FOSS4G will be in BA in 2021.

Remember that there is a mass of experience in the Conference Committee who will be happy to advise and help you

May the FOSS be with you
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter

On 17 Dec 2019, at 12:28, Malena Libman <[hidden email]> wrote:

From the whole BALOC team,

a big thank you to de Conference Committee and the newly appointed board, as well as our CRO Arnulf and Codrina!

We'll see you in 2021 in Buenos Aires!!!!

Cheers

Malena, María and the Buenos Aires team

El mar., 17 dic. 2019 a las 8:33, Maria Antonia Brovelli (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Congrats to the Argentina team and big thank to you, Codrina and Arnulf!
Maria

Re: [Board] Final Result on RfP 2021: FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires

Vicky Vergara-2
Congratulations BALOC!!
See you at Buenos Aires 2021.
--