Final Input on Sponsorship Prospectus

Edoardo Neerhut
Hi everyone,

It would be great to get your final input on the sponsorship prospectus as it stands now. With your tick of approval, we'll move the remaining text across to the deck that Daniel put together.

Aiming to begin reaching out to potential sponsors from next week onwards.

Thanks,

Ed

Sponsorship Prospectus - FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019.pdf (242K) Download Attachment

Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Final Input on Sponsorship Prospectus

Edoardo Neerhut
Thanks guys. Keep the feedback coming. A lot of good changes/suggestions already.

On Fri, 3 May 2019 at 09:27, Alex Leith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks good to me!

On Fri, 3 May 2019 at 10:45, John Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks fabulous Ed! I've added a couple of minor comments. When it's all good to go, I'll be happy to help shop it around.

Cheers
John

On Thu, 2 May 2019 at 17:29, Edoardo Neerhut <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

It would be great to get your final input on the sponsorship prospectus as it stands now. With your tick of approval, we'll move the remaining text across to the deck that Daniel put together.

Aiming to begin reaching out to potential sponsors from next week onwards.

Thanks,

Ed

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050