Figures/numbers describing the increase of GRASS modules / Addons over time ?

Figures/numbers describing the increase of GRASS modules / Addons over time ?

"Peter Löwe"
Dear PSC,

I'm currently working on a poster about GRASS as a project (Research Data Alliance conference): Do we already have numbers/figures/tables summarizing the total growth of GRASS modules / addons over the years ?

best,
peter

Re: Figures/numbers describing the increase of GRASS modules / Addons over time ?

Markus Neteler
On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 12:17 PM, "Peter Löwe" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear PSC,
>
> I'm currently working on a poster about GRASS as a project (Research Data Alliance conference):
> Do we already have numbers/figures/tables summarizing the total growth of GRASS modules / addons over the years ?

Some figures are here:
https://www.openhub.net/p/grass_gis_addons

The SVN stats I cannot find right now... maybe we disabled it in trac.

Best
Markus

Re: Figures/numbers describing the increase of GRASS modules / Addons over time ?

Moritz Lennert
Le Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:17:04 +0100,
"Peter Löwe" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Dear PSC,
>
> I'm currently working on a poster about GRASS as a project (Research
> Data Alliance conference): Do we already have numbers/figures/tables
> summarizing the total growth of GRASS modules / addons over the
> years ?

For the addons, I've tried to keep a list up to date in the release

7.0 -> 7.2:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.2.0-News#NewAddons
7.2 -> 7.4:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.4.0-News#NewAddonssinceGRASS7.2.0