Feature freeze commencing the ides of March

Feature freeze commencing the ides of March – Hi All I would like to get 2.0 release process rolling - I think all the key features we were after have made their way into master and those ...
Hi Tim The release plan sounds good to me (especially the longer bug fix period). I don't know however if 15 March is a bit close for feature...
Hi Marco, On Mon, 04. Mar 2013 at 11:37:15 +0100, Marco Hugentobler wrote: > Disadvantage is that 15 March is too close for it to go into m...
>Moving the date to say start of April wouldn't >hurt. Would that help? Start of April would be ok for the data defined symbology. R...
Hi devs The first part of the symbology improvements is available in my github fork: https://github.com/mhugent/Quantum-GIS/tree/data_define...
Pushed to master branch now. On 13.03.2013 17:44, Marco Hugentobler wrote: > Hi devs > > The first part of the symbology improvemen...
Hi All Just to confirm on this thread that following the discussions here the following updated timeline to 2.0 will apply: 1 April 2013 - ...
Hi ! Just for information : - will QGis 2.0 have the PyQt API changed to version 2 ? - will it have a separate plugin folder than QGis 1.8 ? ...
Hi On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Olivier Dalang <olivier.dalang@...> wrote: > Hi ! > > Just for information : > - wil...
I was talking about that proposition: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Merging-of-incompatible-changes-td5010325.html ( specifically the part...
Hi, I appreciate that a release plan is finally getting published and the way for a shiny 2.0 is being paved. I'm currently working on rel...
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Matthias Kuhn <matthias.kuhn@...> wrote: > Hi, > > I appreciate that a release plan is finally ...
Hi On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Radim Blazek <radim.blazek@...> wrote: > On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Matthias Kuhn <matthi...
Hi, On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:40 AM, Tim Sutton <lists@...> wrote: > Hi > > On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Radim Blazek <...
Hi On 03/04/2013 08:17 PM, Larry Shaffer wrote: > Hi, > > On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:40 AM, Tim Sutton <lists@... > <mailt...
>> One thing, while not directly connected to release schedules, is >> the way, issue reports work. We've got now close to 2000 open ...
On Mar 4, 2013 8:17 PM, "Larry Shaffer" <larrys@...> wrote: > +1 for April 1 as a general feature freeze date, i.e. not for an...
On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 01:28:30 +0100 Martin Dobias <wonder.sk@...> wrote: > I would also like to finally remove old symbology - whether bei...
On 03/05/2013 08:06 AM, Alexander Bruy wrote: > On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 01:28:30 +0100 > Martin Dobias <wonder.sk@...> wrote: > >...
2013/3/5 Matthias Kuhn <matthias.kuhn@...>: > On 03/05/2013 08:06 AM, Alexander Bruy wrote: > > Diagrams should be ready for 2.0...
The new diagrams engine is solid, working better than the old one in all the scenarios I've met. It's only weakness is that it doesn't play well ...
Hi, We have the (german speaking) FOSSGIS 2013 conference in Switzerland from June 12 to 14 - would be kind of nice if we could announce QGIS...
I agree with Radim we need to start calling this much early then this. 2 or 3 months should be fine but I also think that we should have a more ...
Dnia sobota, 2 marca 2013 o 22:15:41 Tim Sutton napisał(a): > Hi All > > I would like to get 2.0 release process rolling - I think all t...
Hi, On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Borys Jurgiel <lists@...> wrote: > Dnia sobota, 2 marca 2013 o 22:15:41 Tim Sutton napisał(a): ...
As much as a consistent UI is great and we should always aim for that stability is much more important. We can fix the UI between 2.0 and 2.1 b...
Paolo, I had the idea of using the vertical list of icons on the left, one for each provider, and having the current providers widget/dialog t...