Feature Info Problem (in mobile template)

Feature Info Problem (in mobile template)

pmeis

Hallo list,

I‘m fighting with a feature info problem in the mobile version of mapbender3.

I checked the autoopen-option, since I don’t want to hit any extra button to activate feature info.

Similarly I unchecked  “Deactivate on close”, so it would remain activated even after I close the

feature info popup.

Now for the request it works alright. The popup opens with the expected info.

I can now hit another element in the map and the info in the popup changes accordingly.

But if I close the info-popup and then try to request another feature, the info-popup is not opening

again.

I can see that Mapbender works shortly, and in the Firefox Developer Tools I see the request goes

out, and even the right answer comes.

Just the popup is not opening again. Only after I reload the whole application again.

Any thoughts on that?

Thanks in advance

Patrick

Stadt Münster

Der Oberbürgermeister

Vermessungs- und Katasteramt

Albersloher Weg 33

48155 Münster

Tel.: 0251 / 492 6263

E-Mail: [hidden email]

Internet: http://www.muenster.de/

Re: Feature Info Problem (in mobile template)

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Patrick,

(sorry for the late answer...)

have a look at the last version of the mobile application. The problem
does not show up there.

https://demo.mapbender3.org/application/mapbender_mobile

Maybe you can compare your application with the mapbender_mobile
application.

Best regards Astrid

Am 2017-05-15 10:10, schrieb Patrick Meis:

> Hallo list,
>
> I'm fighting with a feature info problem in the mobile version of
> mapbender3.
>
> I checked the autoopen-option, since I don't want to hit any extra
> button to activate feature info.
>
> Similarly I unchecked  "Deactivate on close", so it would remain
> activated even after I close the
>
> feature info popup.
>
> Now for the request it works alright. The popup opens with the
> expected info.
>
> I can now hit another element in the map and the info in the popup
> changes accordingly.
>
> But if I close the info-popup and then try to request another feature,
> the info-popup is not opening
>
> again.
>
> I can see that Mapbender works shortly, and in the Firefox Developer
> Tools I see the request goes
>
> out, and even the right answer comes.
>
> Just the popup is not opening again. Only after I reload the whole
> application again.
>
> Any thoughts on that?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Patrick