Quantcast

[Fdo2FDO]f2fcmd command line change Filter with parameter

[Fdo2FDO]f2fcmd command line change Filter with parameter

Rémy Gourrat

Hi,

I use with success Fdo2Fdo to extract each night SDF from Oracle DB.

withthis command line in a batch :

f2fcmd copytask "../XML/SDF_AEP.XML"

But now I would extract with a parametric filter like “INSEE=40042”

Someone know a syntax to do that without rewrite the XML and the <CopyFilter></CopyFilter> balise

Thanks

Rémy

AG-Carto - Bayonne

Re: [Fdo2FDO]f2fcmd command line change Filter with parameter

Hans Milling

The ogr2ogr syntax is like this:

ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" c:\temp\table.shp OCI:username/password@Server/Xe -sql "select * from mytable where INSEE=40042" –skipfailures

I never used f2fcmd so I cannot help you with that.

Best regards

  Hans Milling…

Re: [Fdo2FDO]f2fcmd command line change Filter with parameter

Rémy Gourrat
Thanks Hans

I thougth about ogr2ogr but i had never get a version with Oci support.

Wich version you use ?

You build it or you download somewhere ?

Thanks for your help

Rémy Gourrat

AG-Carto - Bayonne

Re: [Fdo2FDO]f2fcmd command line change Filter with parameter

Hans Milling
I Installed the latest QGIS, it has the ogr2ogr tool with Oracle support in the bin folder.

Hans...

RE: [Fdo2FDO]f2fcmd command line change Filter with parameter

Rémy Gourrat

Thanks a lot Hans,

Argh… I had it just under my eyes…

Rémy Gourrat

AG-Carto - Bayonne

RE: [Fdo2FDO]f2fcmd command line change Filter with parameter

Rémy Gourrat

Great ! it’s running fine.

I know we are in fdo2fdo user list… excuse me

When i connect QGIS 2.01 to Oracle, i have an option “Only look for User’s Table” to reduce time connect.

With ogr2ogr I saw it try to describe each table/view with spatial column.

I search but I can’t get the option “Only look for User’s Table” in ogr2ogr

Someone know if exists ?

Rémy Gourrat

AG-Carto - Bayonne