Farewell to Brisbane from me, OSM Brisbane will continue

Farewell to Brisbane from me, OSM Brisbane will continue

David Dean
Farewell to Brisbane from me, OSM Brisbane will continue
For those who don't already know, I have left Brisbane for Armidale, and won't be organising OSM events in Brisbane anymore.

I have handed over ownership of this mailing list that I have built up to Joel Hansen, a very eager Brisbane mapper who will help to ensure that Brisbane OSM events keep running. You should hear from him very soon about the next event!

I may mail you in future if anything interesting OSM related comes up, but you are likely to hear from Joel more often from here forward.

Please feel free to visit https://bit.ly/maptimeau to join the Maptime Australia slack channel to stay in touch.

Happy Mapping!

This email was sent to [hidden email]
OpenStreetMap Brisbane · 379 Milton Rd · Auchenflower, QLD 4066 · Australia

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp